Marshall circus starts up again...

madlithuanian

https://twitter.com/aaronlemingnfl

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 55s55 seconds ago

Aaron Leming Retweeted Connor Hughes

It's happening. 2nd meltdown for Marshall in 2 weeks of camp.Aaron Leming added,

Connor Hughes @Connor_J_Hughes

And now it's not fun anymore. Marshall just threw a punch/fist at Revis. Shoulder area. Marshall carried off field by teammate #Jets

0 retweets 2 likes

Reply Retweet

Like 2

More

This is why he wears out his welcome every where he goes after a couple years. I bet he either gets traded this year or at the end of the year or just retires don't know what his current contract situation is and I honestly don't care to look it up. Loads of physical talent, and ability, but what always has and likely always will hold him back is his innate ability to become a malcontent, whether it's disrupting practice, throwing teammates under the bus, etc. His ability to appear lucid and down to earth in interviews when he has time to prepare what he will say is what sells the illusion that this time will be different. When he first got here the arrows seemed to be pointing up and he seemed like a guy who was turning the corner and maturing. That didn't last long.

Yet we still have guys posting that stats outweigh behaviour...

Did he ever have on the field issues or fights while with the Bears? My memory isn't the best, but I don't recall anything like this happening while he was in Chicago. Pretty much everyone seems to think he was a tool off the field, however.

I believe in the locker room he had altercations.

Did he ever have on the field issues or fights while with the Bears? My memory isn't the best, but I don't recall anything like this happening while he was in Chicago. Pretty much everyone seems to think he was a tool off the field, however.

My ass, a scuffle in with the D is not a representation of a bad team mate. He never had locker room scuffles, all he has done is get fired up and wants his team to win which lead to locker room arguments and this on the field now.

I'm willing to be that if Fitzgerald is on the team next year, he will remain, and the Jets will make the play offs this year.

He is a leader not a disrupter, just was openly critical of people that deserved it.

Marshall is an extremely talented WR...Leader, he is not.

...there was reports of scuffling...

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago...dolphins-101914

My ass, a scuffle in with the D is not a representation of a bad team mate. He never had locker room scuffles, all he has done is get fired up and wants his team to win which lead to locker room arguments and this on the field now.

I'm willing to be that if Fitzgerald is on the team next year, he will remain, and the Jets will make the play offs this year.

He is a leader not a disrupter, just was openly critical of people that deserved it.

Marshall simply has a 2 year shelf lIfe wherever he goes. Year one = great, Year two great with a side of crazy. Year three = he gotta go! Nutty people have patterns, Brandon's one of them.