Bridgewater suffers non-contact knee injury

adam

https://twitter.com/GoesslingESPN/status/770697400977534976 You hate to see injuries, but this does help us if he is out for the year. We just need to stay healthy and survive.

They could trade a 3rd RD pick to SF for Christian Ponder or offer C John Sullivan also. These were just rumors bouncing around twitter right afterwards.

edit

Vikes just gave up a 1st and a 4th for Bradford.

How lucky can the be? Is Bradford worthy of that price? Tells me Bridgewaters injury could be career ending or it could hinder his mobility.

I say the Eagles are lucky because they found a way to get back a first they traded for Wentz. They may be throwing this season away as a rebuild year since they lost LT Johnson also for a big chunck of the year.

How lucky can the be? Is Bradford worthy of that price? Tells me Bridgewaters injury could be career ending or it could hinder his mobility.

I say the Eagles are lucky because they found a way to get back a first they traded for Wentz. They may be throwing this season away as a rebuild year since they lost LT Johnson also for a big chunck of the year.

Someone also mentioned how they are hosting the draft next year and conveniently got back their 1st round pick. Bradford to MIN actually helps us, because he is bad and doesn't know the system.

Someone also mentioned how they are hosting the draft next year and conveniently got back their 1st round pick. Bradford to MIN actually helps us, because he is bad and doesn't know the system.

Major desperation move here. I'm glad the Vikings gave up the picks and I don't mind Bradford there at all. The timing of this does make it appear Bridgewater is looking at a more serious impact to his career than just this season. Yet even then they could have just traded up to draft a QB next year. With that, it appears they are going all-in on this season, perhaps because of AP's age and believing their defense is ready to fully carry the team. What a gamble. It's one I don't think will work.