Cutler still sucks

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

I stand corrected. You have been right the whole time....

:notworthy

I'm done thinking we have any semblance of hope with Cutler under center.

There are other problems, but Cutler does indeed suck.

Ha! Don't get me started. Glad to see some sensible thinkers on this side of the fence.

I'm done with Cutler, Hoyer looked much better. Cutler has another phantom injury after some terrible turnovers, sound familiar? A freaking rookie looked better than Cutler, and he was on the road.

It wasn't a phantom injury. He was clearly hurt and the broadcasters mentioned it way before he left. However, I do want him gone.

Peace :dabears

I stand corrected. You have been right the whole time....

:notworthy

I'm done thinking we have any semblance of hope with Cutler under center.

There are other problems, but Cutler does indeed suck.

Haha. Deep down I do feel bad for Jay. I think they were onto something with Gase being there. Jay has had some bad breaks outside of the 2014 season with Trestman there. But Jay is ultimately responsible for where he is now. Maybe there's some team out there who'd be willing to trade? Cleveland is needing some QB help.

My thought is this. Let Hoyer play out the rest of the season. Get us to the playoffs and knowing that he sucks in the playoffs maybe Shaw will be ready to play? And unicorns are real.

I don't feel remotely bad for Jay. He's made a boat ton of loot...

I can't imagine anyone that stupid to trade for Cutler. The Bears can't trade to themselves! ;)

Agreed. But, unicorns aren't real... And my glass is not half full. It's empty. It was Lagavulin 16...

Haha. Deep down I do feel bad for Jay. I think they were onto something with Gase being there. Jay has had some bad breaks outside of the 2014 season with Trestman there. But Jay is ultimately responsible for where he is now. Maybe there's some team out there who'd be willing to trade? Cleveland is needing some QB help.

My thought is this. Let Hoyer play out the rest of the season. Get us to the playoffs and knowing that he sucks in the playoffs maybe Shaw will be ready to play? And unicorns are real.

I to agree it's time to move on after this yr. I blame him and the bears for him though. We traded for him then proceeded to put garbage around him and the constant change of coaches is a proven recipe for disaster. It's been proven on so many occasions that you need continuity to even have a chance of any success at all. Until we learn from this lesson this will continue to be a problem regardless of who is at qb.

I to agree it's time to move on after this yr. I blame him and the bears for him though. We traded for him then proceeded to put garbage around him and the constant change of coaches is a proven recipe for disaster. It's been proven on so many occasions that you need continuity to even have a chance of any success at all. Until we learn from this lesson this will continue to be a problem regardless of who is at qb.

Agreed

Peace :dabears

Are you shittin me? Hoyer leads us to the playoffs? Jay is only a part of the problem. He is an average QB that is getting beat up and not is back to his bad habits. There are a lot of bad QBing going on in the NFL right now. We look to him to be a savior and he is not. He is a QB that would be ok if the rest of the team is good, but he will never get us to the promise land on his back.

Are you shittin me? Hoyer leads us to the playoffs? Jay is only a part of the problem. He is an average QB that is getting beat up and not is back to his bad habits. There are a lot of bad QBing going on in the NFL right now. We look to him to be a savior and he is not. He is a QB that would be ok if the rest of the team is good, but he will never get us to the promise land on his back.

Amen brother. Weather we like it or not on this current roster Jay really is our best option. There's a reason hoyer has bounced around and after seeing the pre season games I saw him make mistakes just like Jay. Sure his mechanics aren't as bad but his judgement in my opinion is worse and he doesn't have that arm that Jay which helps Jay get lucky at times and get away with mistakes. I saw hoyer on 1 play where he had plenty of time In the pocket stare down his receiver then proceeded to a throw to a spot where only a defender was. Defender didn't even have to move. To bear in sight. When Jay does that we rightfully crucify him. In a way I feel bad for Jay. He's been here 8 yrs. He's never had any consistency here with anything except he had forte. He's only had a mediocre to good oline 1 time and it quickly went to shit. Dude spemds majority of his time on his back because of that oline and yet we ridicule him. And then when he does get hurt the fans call him a pansy. I know the rest of the qbs around the league see exactly how the team and the fans treat our QB's. Why would any one want to come here

Stinger you have a perfect record for being duped.

Please read my post again and pay special attention to the part about unicorns. It's called fantasy. Just like your thinking Jay is better than he is

Stinger you have a perfect record for being duped.

Please read my post again and pay special attention to the part about unicorns. It's called fantasy. Just like your thinking Jay is better than he is

To be honest, it is hard for me to figure our your sense of humor and whether its funny or not, so i just take what ever you say as legit. I will try to be more, aware of that great sense of humor.

Amen brother. Weather we like it or not on this current roster Jay really is our best option. There's a reason hoyer has bounced around and after seeing the pre season games I saw him make mistakes just like Jay. Sure his mechanics aren't as bad but his judgement in my opinion is worse and he doesn't have that arm that Jay which helps Jay get lucky at times and get away with mistakes. I saw hoyer on 1 play where he had plenty of time In the pocket stare down his receiver then proceeded to a throw to a spot where only a defender was. Defender didn't even have to move. To bear in sight. When Jay does that we rightfully crucify him. In a way I feel bad for Jay. He's been here 8 yrs. He's never had any consistency here with anything except he had forte. He's only had a mediocre to good oline 1 time and it quickly went to shit. Dude spemds majority of his time on his back because of that oline and yet we ridicule him. And then when he does get hurt the fans call him a pansy. I know the rest of the qbs around the league see exactly how the team and the fans treat our QB's. Why would any one want to come here

Good post. In a morbid way, I want Cutler gone after this year just so everyone can stop blaming him. Sure, he's not great, but he is good, and would be better if this team had a freaking clue how to protect a QB. It's as if the owners refuse to allow any coaching staff to invest significantly in protecting the most important position on the team.

Good post. In a morbid way, I want Cutler gone after this year just so everyone can stop blaming him. Sure, he's not great, but he is good, and would be better if this team had a freaking clue how to protect a QB. It's as if the owners refuse to allow any coaching staff to invest significantly in protecting the most important position on the team.

Jason "c'mom man"! They drafted Whitehair (who was supposed to be a guard and is now the starting center) in the 2nd round. They paid big money for a perennial pro bowler in Sitton. They drafted Long in the 1st round a few years ago. Drafted his college teammate Grasu in the third round last year. What else do you need them to do? (by the way wasn't it Long that lobbied for Massie to join the team?) l

I don't think you can honestly say they haven't attempted to address the oline.

Jason "c'mom man"! They drafted Whitehair (who was supposed to be a guard and is now the starting center) in the 2nd round. They paid big money for a perennial pro bowler in Sitton. They drafted Long in the 1st round a few years ago. Drafted his college teammate Grasu in the third round last year. What else do you need them to do? (by the way wasn't it Long that lobbied for Massie to join the team?) l

All good points, but there are still many issues. Whitehair is an out of position rookie, Sitton only has a few years left, and neither OT is worth a damn. I don't care that Long lobbied for Massie. The Bears had a severe deficiency at OT and they never addressed it in the draft. These tackles have been getting beaten a lot, and it's disrupting the entire offense.

They certainly have addressed it, but you can't deny it's been bad any through 2 games.....I do think the line will start to mesh a lot more down the road.....Well the interior anyway. The tackles are gonna be a different story though.

Anyway, I love how there are like 24 posts in this thread and only 2 of them are talking about him having a broken thumb. Smh.

I'm 100% cool with making a change at Qb next year, but simply for cap purposes.....and because I kinda wanna watch one of them fancy running QBs.

All good points, but there are still many issues. Whitehair is an out of position rookie, Sitton only has a few years left, and neither OT is worth a damn. I don't care that Long lobbied for Massie. The Bears had a severe deficiency at OT and they never addressed it in the draft. These tackles have been getting beaten a lot, and it's disrupting the entire offense.

I thought Massie and Long would be a force leading the run game and they still cannot get enough push. Must be the injury Long is dealing with. Then add our WRs of Jeffery, White, and Royal who you would think would be good enough to help pull the S out of the box. Makes you wonder what the cause is. Loggains, Cutler, the line not gelled yet?

I thought Massie and Long would be a force leading the run game and they still cannot get enough push. Must be the injury Long is dealing with. Then add our WRs of Jeffery, White, and Royal who you would think would be good enough to help pull the S out of the box. Makes you wonder what the cause is. Loggains, Cutler, the line not gelled yet?

All 3, with Pace Picante Sauce smothering the whole thing.