Draft thoughts

ASHKUM BEAR

None whatsoever. The um v state game should be on in your area this upcoming weekend as they normally flex it yup prime time.

Still read a lot of hype on him, but take your word. My game this weekend was Mich vs Wis, was hoping to check him off as a top 5 pick but didnt feel it. Jourdan Lewis looked like a top CB prospect. Will try catch that UM game.

One way or another a QB is headed our way. With all of Chicago hating on Cutler there's no reason he should want to be here. Fox hasn't indicated any reason he wants him here. On the flip side I'm really tired of watching Hoyer's 7yd passes. Defenses don't cover guys like Jeffrey downfield because they know he never looks there. He's going to one read, maybe two at the max on one side of the field. If we're moving on, at the end of the day Hoyer will be cheaper to keep around than Cutler.

What I've seen of Kizer he hasn't looked that good either although I don't get to watch many of their games. I will add that I don't like how they often have him throw on the run, he's inaccurate with those passes. When he's in the pocket he often drops passes into tight windows.

The draft will come down to where we pick. If we are top 5, and we can move up and get a QB, we need to do it. If we are outside of the top 5, I would shore up the defense and get an OT. If we re-sign Alshon, our WR Corps is fine, RBs look good, and we can keep Hoyer (if he continues to play like this) making the only holes on offense OT and TE. On defense, we still need help with the pass rush and in the secondary.

The draft will come down to where we pick. If we are top 5, and we can move up and get a QB, we need to do it. If we are outside of the top 5, I would shore up the defense and get an OT. If we re-sign Alshon, our WR Corps is fine, RBs look good, and we can keep Hoyer (if he continues to play like this) making the only holes on offense OT and TE. On defense, we still need help with the pass rush and in the secondary.

We have to target a QB. We must think of the future. Hoyer ain't the future at the age of 31. He's a journeyman backup. Nothing more. Sure he's playing well but we are fooling ourselves once again if we go into next yr with just him and ignore the position in the draft

We have to target a QB. We must think of the future. Hoyer ain't the future at the age of 31. He's a journeyman backup. Nothing more. Sure he's playing well but we are fooling ourselves once again if we go into next yr with just him and ignore the position in the draft

You do not have to draft a QB at the top of the first round to get a good one. Brees (end 1st), Brady (6th), Romo (undrafted), Prescott (4th), Wilson (3rd) are current examples. They must, however, draft a QB somewhere in this draft.

Peace :dabears

You do not have to draft a QB at the top of the first round to get a good one. Brees (end 1st), Brady (6th), Romo (undrafted), Prescott (4th), Wilson (3rd) are current examples. They must, however, draft a QB somewhere in this draft.

Peace :dabears

Yup agree with you. I don't think I've ever mentioned a round. Would prefer in the 1st 3 rounds though