Jordan Howard

AZ54

We need more of this. Good pre-snap read of the play by Howard and I think we'll see more from him next week.

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...ea-58ab68e544b9

I think in a few games he will become the lead back on this team. Fox states we want to be a running team, but Langford's ineffectiveness causes us to pass.

I think in a few games he will become the lead back on this team. Fox states we want to be a running team, but Langford's ineffectiveness causes us to pass.

When I get to the weekend and I'm emotionally ready I'll go look at the All-22 and see if Langford is missing opportunities. I can't believe that we put Howard in and suddenly we were ripping off 5+ yards a carry. It's a small sample size but he deserves more opportunities.

When I get to the weekend and I'm emotionally ready I'll go look at the All-22 and see if Langford is missing opportunities. I can't believe that we put Howard in and suddenly we were ripping off 5+ yards a carry. It's a small sample size but he deserves more opportunities.

Absolutely. Let's remember he did have a good year last yr as a rookie. Which is another reason this regime felt good letting go of forte

Where do you guys see the All 22?

I've actually never used the All 22. On NFL.com it is called Coaches Film. I have a Game Pass subscription just because it was a cheap add-on to the Direct TV Sunday Ticket, which cost just $100 for my college student to sign up. We stream the game through an Xbox unless it is a network broadcast. The Game Pass has a very good slo-mo feature, and a 10sec back/forward that makes it easy to review a play when you want to see what went right or wrong. All-22 would be best for evaluating QB play.