Cam Cameron

Connorbear

Not wanting to make a move on the OC yet. If we are going to dump our OC, lets do it in the off-season when we are ready to bring in our next QB. Cameron has done some good things but he's also had his challenges more recently and clearly wasn't setting the world on fire offensively at LSU (hence why Miles and him were axed). I'd be more interested in hiring a guy like Mike McCoy, if he does get the ax from the Chargers this year (worked with Fox and while he hasn't succeeded as a HC, his offenses have been very very good).

The McCoy hope is very appealing...

Not wanting to make a move on the OC yet. If we are going to dump our OC, lets do it in the off-season when we are ready to bring in our next QB. Cameron has done some good things but he's also had his challenges more recently and clearly wasn't setting the world on fire offensively at LSU (hence why Miles and him were axed). I'd be more interested in hiring a guy like Mike McCoy, if he does get the ax from the Chargers this year (worked with Fox and while he hasn't succeeded as a HC, his offenses have been very very good).

I think Loggins is over his head but changing now probably not a good idea. There are plenty of people out there, Roman got axed by Ryan.

Fox and Pace have two strikes in my book by screwing the team at the start two seasons in a row by rearranging the oline at the before game 1. Get it right year three or else it is time for something different imo. The defense is another story and unfortunately, I can see next years draft thrown at drafting QB, OT, TE, and maybe a WR to replace AJ with early picks. They really need a draft all top D players. Look at time of possession, the D is putting the offense in a position to play catch up and the Offense screws up by penalties and not running correct plays which will hopefully get better as they gel. Starting over with a new staff would be another 2#3 year set back. Wish they could've put Gase in charge (I think Fangio was a Gase guy if I remember right).

Fox and Pace have two strikes in my book by screwing the team at the start two seasons in a row by rearranging the oline at the before game 1. Get it right year three or else it is time for something different imo. The defense is another story and unfortunately, I can see next years draft thrown at drafting QB, OT, TE, and maybe a WR to replace AJ with early picks. They really need a draft all top D players. Look at time of possession, the D is putting the offense in a position to play catch up and the Offense screws up by penalties and not running correct plays which will hopefully get better as they gel. Starting over with a new staff would be another 2#3 year set back. Wish they could've put Gase in charge (I think Fangio was a Gase guy if I remember right).

That time has passed, lets hope this group works it out and it ends up showing in victories at some point in time.