CHI - TB gamethread

Alaskan Grizzly

Amen...

Cutler is so mediocre. Good one game. Putrid the next. The only thing consistent is his inconsistency.

I'm really tired of it... It's hard to watch.

I forgive Howard. Just learn from it...

4 turnovers in 25 minutes... lol!

This team is a dumpster fire. I can't wait until the year is over.

Amen...

Cutler is so mediocre. Good one game. Putrid the next. The only thing consistent is his inconsistency.

I'm really tired of it... It's hard to watch.

I forgive Howard. Just learn from it...

I nearly hate to admit it but going into this game I was thinking 'just maybe' that time off (sitting out due to injury and a bye after a great performance) would prove Jay good. Yet again... The Hyde makes his appearance.

Yeah, I too fell victim to that mentality this morning. I quickly snapped out of it!

I nearly hate to admit it but going into this game I was thinking 'just maybe' that time off (sitting out due to injury and a bye after a great performance) would prove Jay good. Yet again... The Hyde makes his appearance.

If John Fox isn't fired by the end of the season, I will have lost all faith in this organization. It's clear that whatever magic he used to have in rebuilding teams isn't there anymore. His gameplans suck as much as his clock management. I also think it's become pretty apparent that Adam Gase had a whole hell of a lot more to do with some of the wins last year than John Fox did. Cutler's progress went back down the toilet the minute he left. Last year's offense wasn't good, but at least they came out with a plan and looked organized. This whole team is a mess. The defense sucks, the offense sucks, the special teams suck, the coaches suck.

I don't want John Fox anywhere near a new franchise quarterback. Get somebody else.

Don't suppose Connor Shaw is available before the season is over? Wouldn't mind seeing him in action again. Even if it isn't until next year.

Wonder if they can bring him of IR or if that is only if injured in the season? I would love to see him play.

Peace :dabears

Please just pull the plug on Jay. Start using Barkley from here on out. At least he'll try.

You may be surprised, but I agree. There are nothing but positives from such a decision. The only real negative is that it destroys any sort of value Cutler may have.