Jeffery suspended

Connorbear

Sweet, more player development. Meredith should see his targets go through the roof

Another player that may have an open door to shine is Marquess Wilson WR. Hard to believe that he is the same age as Kevin White. This is his contract year and hopefully he gets back on the field soon so he can get some game tape for possible suitors if the Bears opt not to bring him back.

How about a package deal of Jeffery and Cutler to a team that needs some offense help? Cleveland?

That's actually not a completely crazy idea. What would Alshon and Cutler get in return from them?

Their overall #1 wouldn't be enough in my opinion. What about the #1 and Joe Thomas? If I'm reading it right, Thomas is due big money next year and has no dead cap money from them. I'd guess they're not keen on paying Thomas $10M+ in his 10th, 11th year, or however long he's been in the NFL.

Bears #1 pick - Myles Garrett, DE, TX A&M

Bears #3 pick - DeShone Kizer or Deshaun Watson

That's actually not a completely crazy idea. What would Alshon and Cutler get in return from them? Their overall #1 wouldn't be enough in my opinion. What about the #1 and Joe Thomas? If I'm reading it right, Thomas is due big money next year and has no dead cap money from them. I'd guess they're not keen on paying Thomas $10M+ in his 10th, 11th year, or however long he's been in the NFL. Bears #1 pick - Myles Garrett, DE, TX A&M Bears #3 pick - DeShone Kizer or Deshaun Watson

Don't make me dream of Utopia, it is not fair. Already picturing the Honey Bears on the sidelines and Ditka and Butkus leading the team out of the tunnel riding on black unicorns.

Since Cleveland has two first round picks, it is not completely impossible...throw in Fuller if you have too.

I'm in!

That's actually not a completely crazy idea. What would Alshon and Cutler get in return from them?

Their overall #1 wouldn't be enough in my opinion. What about the #1 and Joe Thomas? If I'm reading it right, Thomas is due big money next year and has no dead cap money from them. I'd guess they're not keen on paying Thomas $10M+ in his 10th, 11th year, or however long he's been in the NFL.

Wait are you serious. #1 overall pick for Jay & Alshon? No freaking way would Browns do this.

Wait are you serious. #1 overall pick for Jay & Alshon? No freaking way would Browns do this.

This is the Browns we're talking about.

With the loss of Josh Gordon to idiocy and Johnny Manziel to idiocy they (Cleveland) could most definitely use some established players with a less-checkered past. I know AJ is fresh off a suspension but compared to Gordon, he's tame. As far as skill sets go they are similar. Cutler is a player they could use to maintain their offense until they figure out what to do in permanent QB play. And as Jason pointed out they have the picks and money to make it happen .

This is the Browns we're talking about.

With the loss of Josh Gordon to idiocy and Johnny Manziel to idiocy they (Cleveland) could most definitely use some established players with a less-checkered past. I know AJ is fresh off a suspension but compared to Gordon, he's tame. As far as skill sets go they are similar. Cutler is a player they could use to maintain their offense until they figure out what to do in permanent QB play. And as Jason pointed out they have the picks and money to make it happen .

Yes. Have you all seen what teams give up for #1 overall picks? Not guys like Jay Cutler who are worthy of a 4th or 5th round pick at best. In what world do those two people equate to a #1 overall pick. Maybe we could get a 1st round pick packaging them together, but I believe most reports had Jeffrey maybe worth a 2nd round pick. #1 overall is giving up a massive amount of haul. If we were at #5 and traded our #5, Jeffrey, and Cutler...maybe we could get to #1 and even then I don't know that the Browns would do it.