Who is Daniel Brown?

AZ54

This season is now all about figuring out what our young players can do and who fits into the future. Deon Bush has been out there the last couple games and now Braverman is reportedly about to get called up to the 53-man roster. You can certainly expect Hall to get back out there as soon as he's healthy. I wouldn't mind taking Porter off the field because he's no longer hustling. Kwiatkoski looked good on short yardage plays making a couple good stops.

Above all, I was curious who caught that touchdown in the first quarter. This guy is an athletic TE, very similar to Miller in ability, and it's worth keeping an eye on him the rest of the season.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/...0723-story.html

This season is now all about figuring out what our young players can do and who fits into the future. Deon Bush has been out there the last couple games and now Braverman is reportedly about to get called up to the 53-man roster. You can certainly expect Hall to get back out there as soon as he's healthy. I wouldn't mind taking Porter off the field because he's no longer hustling. Kwiatkoski looked good on short yardage plays making a couple good stops. Above all, I was curious who caught that touchdown in the first quarter. This guy is an athletic TE, very similar to Miller in ability, and it's worth keeping an eye on him the rest of the season. http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/...0723-story.html

I know the Bears tried to claim him earlier, but Baltimore elevated him to the 53 man to protect him. When they tried to sneak him back on to the practice squad the Bears grabbed him off of waivers. He started off as a WR and BAL had him bulk up to move to TE. Don't know much more about him, but it would be nice if he can fill a potential need we may otherwise fill with a 1st-4th RD draft pick.

I know the Bears tried to claim him earlier, but Baltimore elevated him to the 53 man to protect him. When they tried to sneak him back on to the practice squad the Bears grabbed him off of waivers. He started off as a WR and BAL had him bulk up to move to TE. Don't know much more about him, but it would be nice if he can fill a potential need we may otherwise fill with a 1st-4th RD draft pick.

His size and athleticism are also similar to the player they tried to sign away from New Orleans this past offseason. You are likely right in that we'd have used a pick to find a TE like this.

Love the reference to former Bear Bobby Engram. I saw him in training camp at Platteville. He did a drill with the jugs machine where he started 15 yards from the machine and would move closer every time he caught the ball. He eventually was catching it standing right in front of the machine. Great hands.

Peace :dabears