Fuller returns to practice - White done for season

Connorbear

the White situation is bad. Not looking like a very good pick so far.

White has missed 28 games in 2 seasons. If there is a similar case where a player comes back in his 3rd season and becomes a stud for 10 years, please let me know. Based on others, someone injured that much is basically done.

White has missed 28 games in 2 seasons. If there is a similar case where a player comes back in his 3rd season and becomes a stud for 10 years, please let me know. Based on others, someone injured that much is basically done.

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for but Marc Columbo had a horrible knee injury that was far worse than the bone fractures White has to recover from yet after 2-3 seasons of surgery and rehab he went on to have a pretty good career in Dallas even though he could never bend that knee fully again.

I could also list a guy named Gronkowski who went through a slew of injuries in college and the NFL and went on to become the best NFL TE for at least 5 years.

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/injury-pr...or/player/24017