NFC North Playoff Race

adam

I would love to see GB end up with 9 or 10 wins and miss the playoffs. That would be worth part of my misery for this season.

Looking at the Division and Wild Card, Detroit has the toughest remaining schedule, but gets GB at home in Week 17 to more than likely decide the Division. For the Wild Card, the Giants are pretty locked in at WC1 and it looks like WC2 will come down to WAS, TB, and the 2nd best team in the North (probably the loser of Week 17 GB/DET).

We still have a hand in impacting the playoffs as we play WAS and MIN to end the season. I would still gladly take 2 losses and hope JAX decides to win 1 for their new coach who play TEN and IND to close out their season.

Division

DET 9-5, at DAL, GB

GB 8-6, MIN, at DET

MIN 7-7, at GB, CHI

Wild Card

NYG 10-4, at PHI, at WAS

WAS 7-5-1, vs CAR, at CHI, NYG

TB 8-6, @NO, CAR

I would love to see GB end up with 9 or 10 wins and miss the playoffs. That would be worth part of my misery for this season.

Looking at the Division and Wild Card, Detroit has the toughest remaining schedule, but gets GB at home in Week 17 to more than likely decide the Division. For the Wild Card, the Giants are pretty locked in at WC1 and it looks like WC2 will come down to WAS, TB, and the 2nd best team in the North (probably the loser of Week 17 GB/DET).

We still have a hand in impacting the playoffs as we play WAS and MIN to end the season. I would still gladly take 2 losses and hope JAX decides to win 1 for their new coach who play TEN and IND to close out their season.

Division

DET 9-5, at DAL, GB

GB 8-6, MIN, at DET

MIN 7-7, at GB, CHI

Wild Card

NYG 10-4, at PHI, at WAS

WAS 7-5-1, vs CAR, at CHI, NYG

TB 8-6, @NO, CAR

The first sentence gave me wood. But is it realistic? If they finish with 10 wins, they win the division. So that can't happen. Nine wins though?

Week 16 - DET wins, GB loses, MIN wins

DET - 10-5

MIN - 8-7 (beat GB twice)

GB - 8-7

Week 17 - DET loses, GB wins, MIN wins

DET - 10-6

MIN 9-7

GB - 9-7

I like it. Great thought!