Future bright

Stinger226

Here is a article by Greg Gabriel, taking about the future and the players we have in place.I agree with his assessment of talent.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/12/19/gab...s-from-success/

Pretty good write up and agree with most of it. One exception would probably be Porter. He's really started to fall off these last number of weeks and literally is holding on to keep up. Too many penalties as a result. Been a great player in the past but time for him to move on. Any chance we'll see this Banks kid play soon?

Isn't it weird how Detroit is doing better without Megatron? I keep hearing that and it seems bizarre that it's true.

Pretty good write up and agree with most of it. One exception would probably be Porter. He's really started to fall off these last number of weeks and literally is holding on to keep up. Too many penalties as a result. Been a great player in the past but time for him to move on. Any chance we'll see this Banks kid play soon?

Isn't it weird how Detroit is doing better without Megatron? I keep hearing that and it seems bizarre that it's true.

I think spreading the ball around is more successful that one top flight #1, A. J. Green, Julio Jones, Beckhum havent won anything yet.

I've been critical of Porter as well but I read today that he's been getting his knee drained regularly. He's playing with a balky knee is not easy at CB. He has a reasonable cap hit for next year and given our lack of depth at CB he needs to return. If other young players light it up early and he's the first man off the bench that wouldn't be a bad deal at all.