Fanspeak mocks

jason

1. How much faith do you put into the overall rankings of the fanspeak player lists?

2. Is there one list you prefer/trust over another?

I only ask because I did one mock with the fanspeak rankings, and got some ridiculous values. I didn't even think it was worth sharing because it was so crazy. Also because the QB need has me thinking the Bears might reach, because the guys available aren't the best, and will likely have a run in the late first, early second. I could see Cleveland stealing a QB at the beginning of the second round that we'll be waiting on to drop.

The most recent one I did I'm pretty happy with:

4: R1P4-DL JONATHAN ALLEN-ALABAMA (Best possible scenario, pushes the D over the top)

36: R2P4-CB DESMOND KING-IOWA (Lock-down CB, starts day 1.

68: R3P4-TE JORDAN LEGGETT-CLEMSON (I love this guy. His video highlights are just so impressive.)

107: R4P4-WR COOPER KUPP-EASTERN WASHINGTON (Solves all the drop issues.)

116: R4P13-QB LUKE FALK-WASHINGTON STATE (I actually think he's a pretty good prospect.)

146: R5P4-OT DAN SKIPPER-ARKANSAS (Good potential)

222: R7P4-CB KEVIN KING-WASHINGTON (Steal this late. I was surprised he lasted.)

1. How much faith do you put into the overall rankings of the fanspeak player lists?

I only ask because I did one mock with the fanspeak rankings, and got some ridiculous values. I didn't even think it was worth sharing because it was so crazy. Also because the QB need has me thinking the Bears might reach, because the guys available aren't the best, and will likely have a run in the late first, early second. I could see Cleveland stealing a QB at the beginning of the second round that we'll be waiting on to drop.

4: R1P4-DL JONATHAN ALLEN-ALABAMA (Best possible scenario, pushes the D over the top)

68: R3P4-TE JORDAN LEGGETT-CLEMSON (I love this guy. His video highlights are just so impressive.)

116: R4P13-QB LUKE FALK-WASHINGTON STATE (I actually think he's a pretty good prospect.)

222: R7P4-CB KEVIN KING-WASHINGTON (Steal this late. I was surprised he lasted.)

I stick to mainly CBS or Matt Millers boards on fanspeak. Miller seems more like a midwest homer as he tends to rate ND and bigten players higher which takes some fun out of it. To be honest, it is still to early to feel where players slot, but it is fun to play out.

Like your draft alot, but I would almost sacrafice the TE Leggett for an OT if someone liken Wheeler was available. Kupp is a steal, would make a great compliment to Kevin White if he ever gets back to what he was supposed to be. I still think Falk can be one of the best QBs in the draft. Have that Derek Carr feeling with him.

Fanspeak rating are a little dicey, I like Matt Miller, GBNreport and Draft Countdowns better.