Late round CBs?

jason

I don't have a lot to do at work today, so I'm running tons of mocks. The more and more I see them, the less and less I think a quality CB will be available after the 3rd round. Since there is virtually no way we go OL in RD1, that makes me think the value of CB is in the 2nd and 3rd. Multiple QBs with promise can be had in the mid-rounds, same goes for OL, S, and WR. But I just don't see it at CB.

Is there a CB you like a lot that could warrant a mid-round pick that we'd like? There's only one I like, and it's Kevin King from Washington. I'm not quite sure why he's falling.

Any good value out there?

I don't have a lot to do at work today, so I'm running tons of mocks. The more and more I see them, the less and less I think a quality CB will be available after the 3rd round. Since there is virtually no way we go OL in RD1, that makes me think the value of CB is in the 2nd and 3rd. Multiple QBs with promise can be had in the mid-rounds, same goes for OL, S, and WR. But I just don't see it at CB.

Is there a CB you like a lot that could warrant a mid-round pick that we'd like? There's only one I like, and it's Kevin King from Washington. I'm not quite sure why he's falling.

I'm sure there is someone with Alabama that would do fine.

Brandon Langley /CB/ Lamar

Height: 6-2

Weight: 193

40-Time: 4.45

I like Humphrey, he is in my top 5 right now. As late round CBs go, Kevin King has been interesting too. Another late guy I liked is climbing Chidobe Awuzie, Colorado.

I like Awuzie too. He's good around the LOS but I'm not sure about his speed. Definitely worthy of a late round pick.

• 5 weeks later...
How about Rasul Douglas from WVU? Listed as 4th Rd prospect but seems to have all the physical tools for the position. http://draftbreakdown.com/video/rasul-doug...-oklahoma-2016/

I think you found a good one here. This is a deep CB draft, would be great to get a steal in round 4.

Rasul Douglas CB WV

6-2 190

8 INT and 8 PD (break ups) one of the best corners this year allowing a QB rating of 33.3 when looking his way. The biggest key with this kid is West Virginia only rushes 3 or less players the majority of the time. Which means they have to actually cover the WR's longer.