TalkBears Keeper Fantasy

adam

Looks like the Championship will be settled today with the 6th seed, Victorious Secret holding a considerable lead over the 1st seed, The Mad Lithuanians, but will ultimately come down to the later games.

In the Consolation bracket, all games are projected to be within 5 pts of each other; still competitive in the final week.

Thanks for the great year, I was decimated with injuries losing my top 2 picks (AP, Allen) and Woodhead for most of the season, but tried to hang in there with the big boys.

Big congrats to Victoruious Secret!

Looks like the Championship will be settled today with the 6th seed, Victorious Secret holding a considerable lead over the 1st seed, The Mad Lithuanians, but will ultimately come down to the later games.

In the Consolation bracket, all games are projected to be within 5 pts of each other; still competitive in the final week.

Thanks for the great year, I was decimated with injuries losing my top 2 picks (AP, Allen) and Woodhead for most of the season, but tried to hang in there with the big boys.

Thanks again for running the league! I just rec'd the payout...

I've kept $25 in the account so apply to next season.

Cheers!

:dabears

Congrats to Victorious Secret on his big win, 6th seed with losing record to League Champion!

This is the nice thing about FF, you dont fare well and still can be in the money. I drafted with the idea of going heavy on WRs, Bechum, Jeffery and Nelson. As you can see that did not fare well for the season but they all kinda of got back to what was expected of them. There were many better teams than me in the league, but the charm of FF is you still get a shot. Thanks for the running the league , I know its a hassle sometimes, but you do a good job of keeping it real.This has been a bad year for me in fantasy, but I have been having success in Daily Fantasy Leagues. I usually win money in 3 of 6 leagues and this is the only won I did that in. There are a lot of smart people in this league, it is easily the most difficult to succeed in.

Thanks to everybody for the competition.

Congrats buddy. I drafted a half way decent team and got ravished with injuries. Oh well part of the game. Hopefully with my new job allowing me to be home every night and every weekend it allows me to spend more time looking through guys. It got exptremely difficult the past couple of years of trying to draft while I'm driving and not being home much to even be able to put a sheet together.

Congrats buddy. I drafted a half way decent team and got ravished with injuries. Oh well part of the game. Hopefully with my new job allowing me to be home every night and every weekend it allows me to spend more time looking through guys. It got exptremely difficult the past couple of years of trying to draft while I'm driving and not being home much to even be able to put a sheet together.

nice picture of the kids