Bears Vikings Game Thread

adam

Barkley with another red zone INT, 6 of the last 12 possessions have ended in an INT.

There is no way he is on this team after this game, he has gotten worse with more playing time.

JAX up by 10 in first half, if they win they are guaranteed to draft after us. Jets tied with BUF, and LA and SF play later.

Barkley with another red zone INT, 6 of the last 12 possessions have ended in an INT.

There is no way he is on this team after this game, he has gotten worse with more playing time.

JAX up by 10 in first half, if they win they are guaranteed to draft after us. Jets tied with BUF, and LA and SF play later.

Yeah, my man crush for Barkley may have come to an end. He's just gotten pure sloppy these last few weeks.

Of the QBs on the roster I can see Hoyer for sure returning next year. He doesn't make mistakes but can't score. Need to fix that. Still would like to see what Shaw has to offer.

Was Howard up chucking on the sidelines? And Fox came in ill prepared today.

Yeah, my man crush for Barkley may have come to an end. He's just gotten pure sloppy these last few weeks.

Of the QBs on the roster I can see Hoyer for sure returning next year. He doesn't make mistakes but can't score. Need to fix that. Still would like to see what Shaw has to offer.

Was Howard up chucking on the sidelines? And Fox came in ill prepared today.

This team was not interested in winning this game. Actually had a chance before INT and fumble, now just get Howard 25 more rushing yards and sit him.

I would sit all starters in 2nd half.

Turnovers have killed this team on both sides of the ball. I liked Barkley until he became a turnover machine. Unfortunately, he has worked his way off the team.

Personally, I don't want Hoyer back. He can't complete a pass over 25 yards.

Players on the field today that I don't care to see anymore:

- Harold Jones-Whatever: He sucks

- Adrian Amos: Does not create turnovers. He goes.

- Sam Acho: He's only on the roster because we are decimated by injury.

- Logan Paulson: Another game, another hold. Please get rid of him.

- Matt Barkley: Love his personality but he turns the ball over way too much for his skill level.

This is just a starting point.

Peace :dabears

Agreed.

Howard got his yards. Great pick by Pace.

Barkley, meh. Keep him as a backup and work with him in the offseason. Who knows, he could be a good no 2.

Agree with Jason, fire ALL the ass coaches that have led to the injuries and poor preparedness on this team. If it doesn't improve next year get rid of Fox.

We have the no. 3 pick, don't reach for a worthless QB. That's what Cleveland has been doing for years.

Happy New year to all of the guys here. This has got to be a better year for Da Franchise! Now, on to next season!

Turnovers have killed this team on both sides of the ball. I liked Barkley until he became a turnover machine. Unfortunately, he has worked his way off the team.

Personally, I don't want Hoyer back. He can't complete a pass over 25 yards.

Players on the field today that I don't care to see anymore:

- Harold Jones-Whatever: He sucks

- Adrian Amos: Does not create turnovers. He goes.

Have to think Amos is a much better SS. He's not really effective as a coverage safety. The poor and inconsistent play of HJQ (and others) has exposed his (Amos) weakness. I'd still like to see Amos stay paired with a decent FS.

I may have to agree with Chile in that maybe we should consider keeping Barkley around as a back up. Guess we'll have to leave it up to the competition in camp to see how things shake out.

And thanks Chile in the new year greeting. Here's to saying goodbye to 2016 and looking forward to better 2017.

Have to think Amos is a much better SS. He's not really effective as a coverage safety. The poor and inconsistent play of HJQ (and others) has exposed his (Amos) weakness. I'd still like to see Amos stay paired with a decent FS.

I may have to agree with Chile in that maybe we should consider keeping Barkley around as a back up. Guess we'll have to leave it up to the competition in camp to see how things shake out.

And thanks Chile in the new year greeting. Here's to saying goodbye to 2016 and looking forward to better 2017.

Alaska and everyone here: this IS going to be a better year all around, just got a feelin.

Absolutely loved what we saw from Howard. Pace hit a monster home run with him so far. The dude just runs extremely hard and has the dude ever been stopped and fallen backwards. I swear every time hes hit his feet keep on going to pick something up. I seriously think our 1st pick needs to go to a playmaking defensive player. Our defense created a total of 11 turnovers. Thats not bad. thats beyond pathetic for Chicago Bear football. If I'm not mistaken that's a franchise low. We need a new QB, not exactly sure what to do with that position. I don't trust either of the top 3 rated QB's for the upcoming draft and the free agency crop is beyond horrible. Maybe we can get lucky and they start falling into the backend of the 1st allowing us to trade back into the 1st to get the guy we want. But I've got a really bad feeling all 3 will be going top 15. Obviously need help in the secondary as well. Biggest need overall is PLAYMAKERS. This team only has 1 guy in that fits that and thats howard.