QB options

Connorbear

I think there are 2-3 options, maybe one is worth our pick. Jimmy G makes a 4th option which I think SF somehow gets him if they hire McDaniels as HC. If that happens and Cleveland takes Garrett, then we get first choice.

1. Myles Garrett CLE

2. Leonard Fournette/Dalvin Cook SF (trade 2nd for JG)

3. What to do? Allen, QB, trade down.

So are you saying we should draft a RB?, I dont think that is a glaring need for us. Before I would do that I would reach for a LT than none are rated top 10 this year but would fix a glaring need.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you saying we should draft a RB?, I dont think that is a glaring need for us. Before I would do that I would reach for a LT than none are rated top 10 this year but would fix a glaring need.

No, I put a scenario start to the draft with CLE taking Garrett and SF taking one of the RBs. SF may hire McDaniels as HC and he may want Garappolo as the QB. I had them giving their high 2nd RD pick for him. That leaves the Bears with the choice of QB, Allen DL, or room to trade down.

No, I put a scenario start to the draft with CLE taking Garrett and SF taking one of the RBs. SF may hire McDaniels as HC and he may want Garappolo as the QB. I had them giving their high 2nd RD pick for him. That leaves the Bears with the choice of QB, Allen DL, or room to trade down.

I honestly don't see SF taking a RB with the #2 pick.

Im reading this as SF trading their number 2 pick to NE for Jimmy G. Then picking a RB.

I dont see this happening, one I dont see SF giving up their number 2 pick and I dont see NE trading up to the #2 spot and taking a RB, I cant remember them ever drafting a RB high, they usually find lower tier RB and make great use of them.

Im reading this as SF trading their number 2 pick to NE for Jimmy G. Then picking a RB.

I dont see this happening, one I dont see SF giving up their number 2 pick and I dont see NE trading up to the #2 spot and taking a RB, I cant remember them ever drafting a RB high, they usually find lower tier RB and make great use of them.

They would be trading pick 2-34 for Garappolo in this.