Draft Sleepers

Pixote

Who do you feel could be the "sleeper" in this years draft?

I ask because I came across this article about DE Da'Shawn Hand, Alabama, and I am thinking he could indeed be an interesting prospect.

I know a few of you follow Alabama & NCAAF so I was curious as to your take on this guy, do you think he could be a hidden gem?

Is there a player you think will "fly under the radar" of NFL scouts and make an impact in the NFL?

I would say anyone on Alabama would not be considered a sleeper. It would have to be from a smaller program where a guy is way better than his competition but still doesn't get much press.

Lorenzo Jerome, S, Saint Francis (PA)

he had 12 int and 24 PBUs over the last 3 years.

I would say anyone on Alabama would not be considered a sleeper. It would have to be from a smaller program where a guy is way better than his competition but still doesn't get much press.

I think you can still be considered a sleeper in the draft even if you are from a major program like Alabama.

My guess is he may be on the board on day 3.

He was stuck on the bench behind DE Allen who is one of the top players in this years draft.

As a result, never given a chance to be a starter for Alabama

Former #1 recruit coming out of HS

Did good in limited reps when given a chance

Extremely strong, good speed, high character

I'll give you one I have liked ever since I saw him:

Kenny Golladay, WR, NIU

He's got a great size, strength, speed,

combo. Pretty good hands in general, and has the capability from time to time of the amazing. When he played against Ohio State he had a few really nice plays and displays of his ability. One crazy catch for you:

I'll give you one I have liked ever since I saw him:

Kenny Golladay, WR, NIU

He's got a great size, strength, speed, " target="_blank">athleticism combo. Pretty good hands in general, and has the capability from time to time of the amazing. When he played against Ohio State he had a few really nice plays and displays of his ability. One crazy catch for you:

I'd take him right now over Marquis Wilson.

Peace :dabears