NFL playoffs open thread

adam

What is up with the blowouts this season?

Yesterday's games were decided by 16 and 18 pts and could've been higher if Atlanta didn't take a knee at the 1. In the Wild Card weekend, the closest game was 13 featuring Osweiler and Cook. The others were just as bad. Detroit scored 6 pts, GB won by 25 and Pittsburgh was up 30-6 with 6 mins left in the game.

im so freakin sick of Aaron Rodgers.

What I am so sick of is the media over blowing gushing love of him. They continue to act like he is the only man on the team. He can do absolute no wrong at all. And when he does struggle they just completely ignore it. At the end of this game that catch by Cook was absolutely un freakin believable. The concentration to ensure he not only caught the ball but also kept the 2 tippie toes in bounds. That was absolutely sick. And after the catch all I heard was Rodgers this and Rodgers that. Nothing about Cook.

What I'm sick of is the obvious favoritism he gets via his OL play.

I have never seen an OL hold more and not get called for it. There is a reason every broadcast has someone saying "Rodgers has all day back there!" His line is holding the shit out of the D, and there rarely seems to be a call.

Amen

What I am so sick of is the media over blowing gushing love of him. They continue to act like he is the only man on the team. He can do absolute no wrong at all. And when he does struggle they just completely ignore it. At the end of this game that catch by Cook was absolutely un freakin believable. The concentration to ensure he not only caught the ball but also kept the 2 tippie toes in bounds. That was absolutely sick. And after the catch all I heard was Rodgers this and Rodgers that. Nothing about Cook.

It is sickening what they get away with...

I have never seen an OL hold more and not get called for it. There is a reason every broadcast has someone saying "Rodgers has all day back there!" His line is holding the shit out of the D, and there rarely seems to be a call.

Yeah it drives me nuts because everyone including there own fans will admit that there oline isn't all that good. The hold all the damn time with no word. And seriously I wonder how in the world Rodgers is always getting the defense on the ridiculous 12 men on the field penalty. I see it at least 2 to 3 times every damn game yet we can go through an entire season and not see it more than a dozen times in total. Like what in the world is going on there.

After tonight's games, 8 of the 10 playoff games have been decided by 13 pts or more. I don't remember a season where we had so many blowouts in the playoffs. Interestingly enough, the only two games not won by at least 13 pts were also the only two road wins this postseason.

I am rooting for Atlanta and based on how they looked recently, this is setting up to be a great, high scoring Super Bowl.

NE has won enough...

I'm pulling for Atlanta who have yet to win one. Plus, I think watching Julio Jones is truly special...

After tonight's games, 8 of the 10 playoff games have been decided by 13 pts or more. I don't remember a season where we had so many blowouts in the playoffs. Interestingly enough, the only two games not won by at least 13 pts were also the only two road wins this postseason.

I am rooting for Atlanta and based on how they looked recently, this is setting up to be a great, high scoring Super Bowl.