Bears Block Fangio Interview with 49ers

AZ54

They can not leave unless it is a better job, he is under contract.

They can leave if the Bears let them go. Remember the rumor was that Fox and Pace didn't want Fangio back. I would say SF was testing the water on that rumor. With no GM and no HC in place that likely means ownership sent the request, and quite possibly this was something discussed during interviews with Shanahan.

They can leave if the Bears let them go. Remember the rumor was that Fox and Pace didn't want Fangio back. I would say SF was testing the water on that rumor. With no GM and no HC in place that likely means ownership sent the request, and quite possibly this was something discussed during interviews with Shanahan.

I think that maybe a possible disagreement got blown out of proportion, so I do not think they want him to leave and this action proves that.

good analysis.