A 6'4" Safety?

AZ54

He's getting a lot of good press at the Senior Bowl (NFL Network analysts had a lot of good things to say about him) and from what little I've seen he's pretty athletic. He is not, however, Jamal Adams or Malik Hooker. That much is apparent within the first few plays watching him. Still he has some good coverage skills and looks every bit the part of a guy who can cover TEs well but I don't see him handling quicker slot WRs like Adams can, nor does he have the elite speed Hooker has. Just someone to keep an eye on when we get to the combine.

http://www.walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2017rumors4.php

He's getting a lot of good press at the Senior Bowl (NFL Network analysts had a lot of good things to say about him) and from what little I've seen he's pretty athletic. He is not, however, Jamal Adams or Malik Hooker. That much is apparent within the first few plays watching him. Still he has some good coverage skills and looks every bit the part of a guy who can cover TEs well but I don't see him handling quicker slot WRs like Adams can, nor does he have the elite speed Hooker has. Just someone to keep an eye on when we get to the combine.

http://www.walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2017rumors4.php

Yeah, I pointed him out a few weeks ago. Good size/speed combo. His athleticism and production should be enough for an early day 3 pick. If he keeps getting good press at the senior bowl, he's likely gone in round 2.

Yeah, I pointed him out a few weeks ago. Good size/speed combo. His athleticism and production should be enough for an early day 3 pick. If he keeps getting good press at the senior bowl, he's likely gone in round 2.

Stop pointing guys out! All of our round 4-5 gems get elevated after this board promotes them :lol:

Stop pointing guys out! All of our round 4-5 gems get elevated after this board promotes them :lol:

You joke, but I actually think the mock draft websites and team reps on major sports sites look at boards for ideas. I'm 100% convinced of it. Far too often over the years an idea or player has been suggested here, and a week later there is a matching article somewhere.

You joke, but I actually think the mock draft websites and team reps on major sports sites look at boards for ideas. I'm 100% convinced of it. Far too often over the years an idea or player has been suggested here, and a week later there is a matching article somewhere.

I see that from time to time. Wish I would have saved a post I wrote 6-8 years ago and the next day my whole thought was in the tribune or suntimes but without credit. As for prospects, I think we have some good eyes in here and many draftsites and newspapers search these forums out. Here is to the Bearstalk ghost writers :cheers

Yeah, your advice to select McCellin sure worked out......jk. :P

I would say a large portion of the media uses forums, blogs, and discussion boards to find nuggets of information. Why do all the analysis when someone else already has? If the info has not been previously published by a media outlet, they take the info for their own and post it. I believe there was a writer even caught doing that where the info he was posting was basically a straight copy off someone's blog.

I would say a large portion of the media uses forums, blogs, and discussion boards to find nuggets of information. Why do all the analysis when someone else already has? If the info has not been previously published by a media outlet, they take the info for their own and post it. I believe there was a writer even caught doing that where the info he was posting was basically a straight copy off someone's blog.

I agree. I can put up a new thread and there might be 30 or 40 views before one of you complains about it. :chair

There's a lot of people who stroll through here and say nothing. I've said it before, if I were in their shoes I'd be scouting around for ideas on what to write about too. If nothing else you can at least get a sense of what the fan base is thinking.

Fighting words. I absolutely didn't want McClellin.