lemonej

Zay Jones WR East Carolina

OJ Howard TE Ala

Obi Melaifonwa SS U Conn

Lorenzo Jerome FS St Francis

Cooper Kupp WR Eastern Wash

Julien Davenport OT Bucknell

Haason Reddick OLB Temple

Jerome had quite a day and, now instead of being a 6th or 7th rounder, how far does he move to third round?

Jerome had quite a day and, now instead of being a 6th or 7th rounder, how far does he move to third round?

His Combine showing will determine that. That is the kind of play making skills the Bears have lacked since Peanut, Briggs and Urlacher left.

I thought Zay Jones was very impressive. Played himself into the 2nd round.

I agree 100% and almost wish he could be added to the mix here but there are too many needs to address before WR. What did you think about Bucknell OT Julien Davenport? His body type reminded me of D' Brickishaw Ferguson.

I don't know - neither interception was all that impressive - the first one was where the QB's arm was hit and the ball was just up for grabs. Maybe he goes in the 5th, but this is a pretty deep safety class.

I don't know - neither interception was all that impressive - the first one was where the QB's arm was hit and the ball was just up for grabs. Maybe he goes in the 5th, but this is a pretty deep safety class.

In two all star games he had 4 Ints and 1 fumble recover, that impresses me.