Who is the first signet in FAgency?

Stinger226

Last year we signed Trevathan on the first day and then a few days later we got Massie and Freeman.

In this post i am only referring to new players not resigning our own.

So on the first day I see us grabbing a up and coming player going into his second contract.

Duron Harmon/FS-----------------6'1" 205 He has been a part time player that has been good when playing in the last two years. He has 4 int.

I think we had eyes on him having practiced with NE last year in the preseason and fits Paces mold for players he goes after.

I also think in the few days following we sign Logan Ryan/CB and jabaal Sheard. I think these two are versatile and ascending in there career.

Logan Ryan is an up and coming CB that fits what Pace looks for. (26)

Sheard has been productive in a backup role and gets a change to start opposite a combo of Floyd and McPhee.

I tried to think out of the box with these picks instead of usually suspects.

Chances of us grabbing 3 players from NE is slim but these are the type of players Pace will target.

I have stated I like Gilmore better than any of the other CBs but I think everybody will drive up the price to wear we look for other value.

I think for once Pace pays big to acquire the best available option and we pay $13-14mil/yr to Gilmore. This gives him more flexibility to do what is needed to fix the other glaring hole on the roster: QB.