Alaska, pass me that bottle...

madlithuanian

Dammit this is truly a disappointing day so far...

Thank God I'm travelling to the USA this summer. Gonna buy , and drink, lots of BOURBON and then dream about Walter, Ed O'B, Gayle, Dick B, Mike, and, of course, George H. Then, after thinking about the founding heritage of our franchise, I am going to buy a 1.75L bottle of Makers Mark and go to sleep. Then start all over. :banghead

Save some for me!

Thank God I'm travelling to the USA this summer. Gonna buy , and drink, lots of BOURBON and then dream about Walter, Ed O'B, Gayle, Dick B, Mike, and, of course, George H. Then, after thinking about the founding heritage of our franchise, I am going to buy a 1.75L bottle of Makers Mark and go to sleep. Then start all over. :banghead

Save some for me!

I drank all mine after I head Cutler was leaving. (Lolo). But youre right, may need to invest in a new stockpile. Do they sell Laughivilan(sp?) in bulk like at Costco?

I'm not a totally worried just yet, they still have Fox there so I have some faith. But like I asked a few weeks ago I'm really starting to wonder what Pace's strategy is. With all this Cap space I thought for sure we'd be filling some of the middle sized holes, not making them bigger! Aye carumba!

$55-63 at Costco! (Lagavulin)

http://scotchnoob.com/2010/11/12/lagavulin...ar-single-malt/

Yeah...it's a hard time seeing any strategy other than hoping to strike it rich in the draft. If that happens, then I'll be tickled pink. They seem to be wanting to stockpile loot for next season.

I drank all mine after I head Cutler was leaving. (Lolo). But youre right, may need to invest in a new stockpile. Do they sell Laughivilan(sp?) in bulk like at Costco?

I'm not a totally worried just yet, they still have Fox there so I have some faith. But like I asked a few weeks ago I'm really starting to wonder what Pace's strategy is. With all this Cap space I thought for sure we'd be filling some of the middle sized holes, not making them bigger! Aye carumba!