Beachum signs with Jets

adam

Pace must be on Sprint, because he is seriously whiffing or not even attempting any of these signings. I guess we are happy with our OLine.

I wasn't too impressed with the oline fa class. Massie played much better later on, so not sure Beachum would be a big upgrade. I think he whiffed on the DB's to be critical of him. The WR's were meh, Alshon was it and it seemed to want out regardless. Wonder how far off we are from reaching the minimum cap? Looks like we will be at the bottom and carrying over some cap.

Pace must be on Sprint, because he is seriously whiffing or not even attempting any of these signings. I guess we are happy with our OLine.

I am not sure he rates players according to what we think he should be doing. Last year we got Sitton that was a huge upgrade, it wasnt planned but turned out well for us.

The problem is we dont know who their after, they may be making offers but that doesnt mean they want to come here. Lets face it, Chicago is not a destination place for Free agents wtihout huge money on top.

I am not sure he rates players according to what we think he should be doing. Last year we got Sitton that was a huge upgrade, it wasnt planned but turned out well for us.

The problem is we dont know who their after, they may be making offers but that doesnt mean they want to come here. Lets face it, Chicago is not a destination place for Free agents wtihout huge money on top.

Exactly. We don't know who they are targeting other than what we hear in the press. Let's just wait to see how everything plays out.

Peace :dabears