Mike Glennon Article

Pixote

I found this short article interesting on ESPN.com.

I am like most of you, a little nervous about the signing but trying to think positive.

I think attitude and intangibles can be extremely important to the success of a player.

This excerpt from the article mentioned is what I found encouraging:

..... Glennon wants to hit the ground running -- now. He plans to quickly set up throwing sessions with receivers and tight ends away from the team facility as soon as possible.

“Yesterday afternoon talking to him, the first question he asked is right away, ‘Hey, so when I get in, obviously, I want to get the playbook, can I get all the tape downloaded on an iPad,’” Pace said. “He asked, can I have pictures of everybody in the building I'm going to interact with, with their names, everybody in the building. Can I have the cell phones of every single player on offense and certain guys on defense. So right away I think that tells you something about a guy when that's kind of his mindset before he even walks in the building.”

I found this short article interesting on ESPN.com.

I am like most of you, a little nervous about the signing but trying to think positive.

I think attitude and intangibles can be extremely important to the success of a player.

This excerpt from the article mentioned is what I found encouraging:

Yeah Connor and I had seen that article too.This part of intangibles is a very strong trait to have especially at QB. And to think, as Glennon pointed out, he hasn't played for the last 2 1/2 years so there isn't much wear and tear on him. I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised by him when it comes time.

Yeah Connor and I had seen that article too.This part of intangibles is a very strong trait to have especially at QB. And to think, as Glennon pointed out, he hasn't played for the last 2 1/2 years so there isn't much wear and tear on him. I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised by him when it comes time.

Pleasantly surprised...if people have the patience to allow him to learn the new offense and his WRs. We will win early in the season on the backs of our running game and defense.