Las Vegas Raiders

lemonej

With all the uproar, I got to thinking about a hypothetical...

If the Bears moved from Chicago, would you still be a fan? For those local to Chicago, I imagine your feelings would be a little different than others. I'm not local, but just thinking about it disgusts me to the point of nausea. With the McCaskey's as owners, however, I could imagine something like this happening if the money were right.

If the Bears moved from Chicago, would you still be a fan? For those local to Chicago, I imagine your feelings would be a little different than others. I'm not local, but just thinking about it disgusts me to the point of nausea. With the McCaskey's as owners, however, I could imagine something like this happening if the money were right.

the answer to that for me is a resounding NO!! i would just end the NFL journey and call it a day.

the GREED of these owners and the NFL is disgusting.

I think I'd be right there with you.

I would just be done with the NFL period.

I third it. The little longer I live and more games I watch I get the feeling that the game most of us grew up watching is no longer the same (or maybe it's just me). Aside from a college game of two I would more than likely cease watching altogether.

Fans in San Diego, St Louis and Oakland have all had their hearts ripped out in the last year. And with the huge majority of owner support for this last move, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised with this happening. Virginia might be our only saving grace at the moment.

I hear ya...

Let's win one more for Virgie!

I third it. The little longer I live and more games I watch I get the feeling that the game most of us grew up watching is no longer the same (or maybe it's just me). Aside from a college game of two I would more than likely cease watching altogether.

Fans in San Diego, St Louis and Oakland have all had their hearts ripped out in the last year. And with the huge majority of owner support for this last move, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised with this happening. Virginia might be our only saving grace at the moment.

I haven't lived in the Chicago area in 25 years and would not follow them if they left. Just think of the Oklahoma City Thunder Bears or Columbus Blue Bears. There is no way I am rooting/following them at that point. For me, being away from the area, the sports teams allow me to stay connected to the area and feel like I am still there. I wouldn't feel that way with the El Paso Osos.

I haven't lived in the Chicago area in 25 years and would not follow them if they left. Just think of the Oklahoma City Thunder Bears or Columbus Blue Bears. There is no way I am rooting/following them at that point. For me, being away from the area, the sports teams allow me to stay connected to the area and feel like I am still there. I wouldn't feel that way with the El Paso Osos.

But what if they became the 'Alaskan Grizzles'? Wouldn't that be spectacular? I might follow them then.

As long as they play on Kodiak Island, that way I could visit. So maybe the Kodiak Bears?

I'll see what I can do. They have a pretty healthy ratio of Bears there already. Was talking to a buddy of mine recently that reminded me of when they hear gunfire on the island most of the Bears think of it as a dinner bell. Absolutely nuts. But, I digress...

I look at this totally different. I have never called myself a Chicago Bear Fan, just a Bear Fan! If I could get them online or stream or whatever, I would root for them if they played on the Moon! Just keep the name Bears so I can remain a Bear Fan. I got almost 52 years invested in this team and I believe this is a non issue anyway because they would never move and I believe have a pretty long lease at Soldier"s Field.

I look at this totally different. I have never called myself a Chicago Bear Fan, just a Bear Fan! If I could get them online or stream or whatever, I would root for them if they played on the Moon! Just keep the name Bears so I can remain a Bear Fan. I got almost 52 years invested in this team and I believe this is a non issue anyway because they would never move and I believe have a pretty long lease at Soldier"s Field.

I believe the lease is for 30 years. I do not know if they have an out clause

Peace :dabears