no Ego

madlithuanian

Emery pick, and didnt fit the 3-4. Part of the cost we paid to do a complete overhaul.

This all goes back to Ernie Accorsi. He put this together 2 years ago. It's going to take another year or so to actually take shape. Maybe two.

Look at how the Cubs paid the price for about 4 years. Signing players and trading them for picks and younger players. It was a concerted effort to give up on the current season to build a team that can contend for the Championship.

This is why Pace didn't go harder in Free Agency. I think Pace is looking at a Best Player Available draft, period. Yes if you think one of the QBs is a HOF QB you take him, and that would be BPA too anyway. But I think he can pretty much take any position regardless of the roster.

Emery pick, and didnt fit the 3-4. Part of the cost we paid to do a complete overhaul.

This all goes back to Ernie Accorsi. He put this together 2 years ago. It's going to take another year or so to actually take shape. Maybe two.

Look at how the Cubs paid the price for about 4 years. Signing players and trading them for picks and younger players. It was a concerted effort to give up on the current season to build a team that can contend for the Championship.

This is why Pace didn't go harder in Free Agency. I think Pace is looking at a Best Player Available draft, period. Yes if you think one of the QBs is a HOF QB you take him, and that would be BPA too anyway. But I think he can pretty much take any position regardless of the roster.

We all complain but the truth is our roster sucked other than a few players. The players that show be starring right not should come from 3,4, 5 years ago, but we dont have any.

In case anyone's interested; Ego was picked up off waivers by the Packers a few days ago then dropped today after failing a physical. It's pretty apparent the Pack is looking for DT help after also signing former Bear target Jean Francois. I like that the Packers seem to be picking up our scraps.

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-packers...failed-physical

In case anyone's interested; Ego was picked up off waivers by the Packers a few days ago then dropped today after failing a physical. It's pretty apparent the Pack is looking for DT help after also signing former Bear target Jean Francois. I like that the Packers seem to be picking up our scraps.

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-packers...failed-physical

Like? I LOVE it. It reeks of desperation and cheese.