Adams = The Flash?

madlithuanian

I read many things on Dawkins, and some project him as a OT , what most draftniks do is if a player doenst have all of the traits of a LT they just make them guards. He can probably be able to play any position.

That's not really the question. Would you take him with our 2nd Rd pick? I just don't see the value there at all.

That's not really the question. Would you take him with our 2nd Rd pick? I just don't see the value there at all.

I love OL more than anyone on this board, and I don't even think that's a smart pick. There should be a ton of prime talent available in the 2nd round, and Dawkins is more of a late 2nd/early 3rd guy, IMHO. Names that could be there in the second include Ryan Ramczyk and Garett Bolles, both of which are thought of more as OTs and graded much higher than Dawkins. Not to mention the fact that there are a bunch of other great names likely available early 2nd.

I love OL more than anyone on this board, and I don't even think that's a smart pick. There should be a ton of prime talent available in the 2nd round, and Dawkins is more of a late 2nd/early 3rd guy, IMHO. Names that could be there in the second include Ryan Ramczyk and Garett Bolles, both of which are thought of more as OTs and graded much higher than Dawkins. Not to mention the fact that there are a bunch of other great names likely available early 2nd.

he might be a top 100 player but not 36, i think only if one of the top 3 OTs are there is the only time to consider it. I also think Robinson may fall over the other two OTs. He seems to get a bad rap and probably has the best traits out of all three. I would have no problem if we draft any of the top 3 OTs at 36.