Last Day of Draft Today

madlithuanian

Here's hoping we can fill some d-back needs!

After a few days of sleeping on the picks...it's obvious Pace wanted to improve our O. He did starting w/ getting Glennon in the mix as a veteran. Then he added a few FA pieces like Simms. Now he's drafted our future franchise QB. Got him a huge target who might be able to contribute decently this upcoming season.

I'm excited to see who we can land now.

We gave up what we gave up. It's done and it's time to move forward. All the picks today are more than what we had going in Thursday morning. Let's hope we can hit on one or two and get a some legit starters. And, at minimum, get some good back-ups.

I don't care that everyone thinks Lynch punked us. Or that we gave up too much. All I care is that Trubisky is a star! We can wait a year to reap those fruits. We waited this long, and no one had us pegged to be beastly this season no matter who the hell we drafted.

Also, F those a$$holes that booed Trubisky at the Bulls game. Every fan base has it's a-holes. Even us. Thankfully, they are not nearly as bad as other teams! People don't get brutally assaulted in the Soldier Field restrooms on a regular basis like they do in SF.

Pace may have whiffed...and he if did, he (and we) will pay the price. None of us fly the jet. We just have to hope the pilot knows what he's doing. I honestly don't know. He's shown signs of knowing what he's doing and has shown signs that he doesn't. I hope, since it's felt like eons, that we finally get some good luck! The law of averages has to come around!

Bears!

:dabears

Here's hoping we can fill some d-back needs!

After a few days of sleeping on the picks...it's obvious Pace wanted to improve our O. He did starting w/ getting Glennon in the mix as a veteran. Then he added a few FA pieces like Simms. Now he's drafted our future franchise QB. Got him a huge target who might be able to contribute decently this upcoming season.

I'm excited to see who we can land now.

We gave up what we gave up. It's done and it's time to move forward. All the picks today are more than what we had going in Thursday morning. Let's hope we can hit on one or two and get a some legit starters. And, at minimum, get some good back-ups.

I don't care that everyone thinks Lynch punked us. Or that we gave up too much. All I care is that Trubisky is a star! We can wait a year to reap those fruits. We waited this long, and no one had us pegged to be beastly this season no matter who the hell we drafted.

Also, F those a$$holes that booed Trubisky at the Bulls game. Every fan base has it's a-holes. Even us. Thankfully, they are not nearly as bad as other teams! People don't get brutally assaulted in the Soldier Field restrooms on a regular basis like they do in SF.

Pace may have whiffed...and he if did, he (and we) will pay the price. None of us fly the jet. We just have to hope the pilot knows what he's doing. I honestly don't know. He's shown signs of knowing what he's doing and has shown signs that he doesn't. I hope, since it's felt like eons, that we finally get some good luck! The law of averages has to come around!

Bears!

:dabears

Yeah, I don't know why people are hating on Trubisky, it is not his fault that Pace traded up for him. He is the highest drafted QB since 1951 for the Bears (Bob Williams) and tied for the highest all-time with Williams and some guy named Sid Luckman.