Bausby, Glenn, Cobb and some others waived

adam

Bears waived RB David Cobb.

The ex-Titans bust made it four months on the Bears' offseason roster. Also waived Monday were RB Bralon Addison, WR Dres Anderson, CB DeVante Bausby, CB Jacoby Glenn and TE Justin Perillo.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/357...cluding-rb-cobb

Bausby and Glenn were the biggest names and the crowded secondary gets thinner really quick.

Bears waived RB David Cobb.

The ex-Titans bust made it four months on the Bears' offseason roster. Also waived Monday were RB Bralon Addison, WR Dres Anderson, CB DeVante Bausby, CB Jacoby Glenn and TE Justin Perillo.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/357...cluding-rb-cobb

Bausby and Glenn were the biggest names and the crowded secondary gets thinner really quick.

We need to remember, that we added Banks and Webb after the season, so some of these lesser guys will be hitting the pavement.

Yeah there is still a lot of moderately interesting corners on the roster.

Prince, Cooper, Fuller, LeBlanc, Callahan, Banks, Webb, Hall, and don't forget about Rashaad Reynolds.

That's quite a few guys. I don't think there's a #1 in the bunch, but there's are some guys there.

Yeah there is still a lot of moderately interesting corners on the roster.

Prince, Cooper, Fuller, LeBlanc, Callahan, Banks, Webb, Hall, and don't forget about Rashaad Reynolds.

That's quite a few guys. I don't think there's a #1 in the bunch, but there's are some guys there.

Fuller I would imagine is on the bubble to be cut also. They can drag it out with him through camp. If he decides to put it together, maybe we can see what we saw his rookie season. I don't think he liked Porter since TP called Fuller out on a few occasions about not preparing like a pro and that may have helped him tap out with being a team player. No excuses this season.

Fuller I would imagine is on the bubble to be cut also. They can drag it out with him through camp. If he decides to put it together, maybe we can see what we saw his rookie season. I don't think he liked Porter since TP called Fuller out on a few occasions about not preparing like a pro and that may have helped him tap out with being a team player. No excuses this season.

I read the Bears weren't going to exercise the 5th year option on his contract already. Which I'll admit I don't understand since he's entering year 4. But if they are already saying that then it must not bode well for him.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/kyle-fu...th-year-option/

I read the Bears weren't going to exercise the 5th year option on his contract already. Which I'll admit I don't understand since he's entering year 4. But if they are already saying that then it must not bode well for him.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/kyle-fu...th-year-option/

I believe you have to make that decision now. I know I just heard on the radio today that the Vikings aren't picking up the 5th year option on Bridgewater.

I think Fuller at the very least makes it through training camp, and honestly, it wouldn't shock me if he starts.

I believe you have to make that decision now. I know I just heard on the radio today that the Vikings aren't picking up the 5th year option on Bridgewater.

I think Fuller at the very least makes it through training camp, and honestly, it wouldn't shock me if he starts.

Exactly all the 2014 1st rounders had today as a dead line to pick up that 5th year.