New roster additions

Stinger226

Taylor Boggs/OC was signed today, which means Whitehair is moving to a OT spot or, Grasu backup spot is in jeopardy .

Also Jaye Howard a 5T that was cut my KC a few weeks ago, visited the Bears today. I would say if healthy, we have another new Bear.

[quote name='Stinger226' date='May 1 2017, 07:08 Whitehair is moving to a OT spot or, Grasu backup spot is in jeopardy .

Also Jaye Howard a 5T that was cut my KC a few weeks ago, visited the Bears today. I would say if healthy, we have another new Bear.

Hard to say what the signing means, but it is definately a wake up call to Grasu.

Howard failed earlier physicals, wonder how far off is his to being healthy. Doubt he would be still available if good now.

Taylor Boggs/OC was signed today, which means Whitehair is moving to a OT spot or, Grasu backup spot is in jeopardy .

I figure it just means he knows the system and can come in and help throughout camp. I'm sure his phone was quiet and he was getting nervous after the draft.

I figure it just means he knows the system and can come in and help throughout camp. I'm sure his phone was quiet and he was getting nervous after the draft.

With the UDFAs we signed we actually may have a few that stick.

Andy Phillips was a high end K in college and may end up pushing out Barth for a job.

Raasch Coward/DL is 6 6 and 310 and has the length and production to at least push for a roster spot at a position we added very little.

D. Joseph/OT he was rated by some as a 3rd to 4th round guy and with the need at the position could suprise.

Freddie Stephenson/FB If we indeed keep a blocking FB , he could easily pass up our current FB and stick on the roster.