predicting the stats

Stinger226

Here is an interesting article suggesting what the Bears do this year.

What I find interesting is they have Floyd doing 14 and 1/2 sacks.

Glennon has a good year.

Howard is a stud.

Cohen adds some offense.

Meridith has a good year but I think White has more of an impact than they suggest.

With the added pass rush we will have more ints that they suggest.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2709581...leaders-in-2017

Wow, I really hope Floyd explodes like that because that would easily make us a top 10 defense. However, I see 10 as more of a realistic sack total.

I don't see Glennon having better numbers than Cutler's best year in Chicago for yards and TDs. I think he will be more around 3,600 yards and 25 TDs with a similar TD/INT ratio. Howard and Cohen numbers look legit. Who knows about the receiving corps and how Miller and Sims will play into Shaheen's numbers. I hope White is better than that. The defensive numbers (other than Floyd's sack total) look fair, and I am actually liking the look of our new secondary.

Wow, I really hope Floyd explodes like that because that would easily make us a top 10 defense. However, I see 10 as more of a realistic sack total.

I don't see Glennon having better numbers than Cutler's best year in Chicago for yards and TDs. I think he will be more around 3,600 yards and 25 TDs with a similar TD/INT ratio. Howard and Cohen numbers look legit. Who knows about the receiving corps and how Miller and Sims will play into Shaheen's numbers. I hope White is better than that. The defensive numbers (other than Floyd's sack total) look fair, and I am actually liking the look of our new secondary.

If we have a productive offense , I think Glennon could be close to those numbers.

With Long and Grasu back, I think our OL will be a strength and add to the development of the O.

If White is completely healthy, he is still player that was rated the best WR in his draft class.

I think wth the development of Meridith and the additions of Wright and Wheaton, the chance for our WRs to be a strength.

We have thrown a lot at the TE spot and I think we see the results. Between Sims and Shaheen, it allows Miller to have less snaps and stay healthy all year long.

I think we get 100 receptions , 1100 yards, and 10 TDs out of our TEs this year which puts Glennon in the position to achieve the numbers they project for him.

I think Hioward is the real deal, and you add the Tyreek Hill type of player in Cohen, to put us in a position to be one of the top 5 rushing teams in the league.

I think our O surprises everyone and becomes top 10 which makes the defense better with less time on the field.

If we have a productive offense , I think Glennon could be close to those numbers.

With Long and Grasu back, I think our OL will be a strength and add to the development of the O.

If White is completely healthy, he is still player that was rated the best WR in his draft class.

I think wth the development of Meridith and the additions of Wright and Wheaton, the chance for our WRs to be a strength.

We have thrown a lot at the TE spot and I think we see the results. Between Sims and Shaheen, it allows Miller to have less snaps and stay healthy all year long.

I think we get 100 receptions , 1100 yards, and 10 TDs out of our TEs this year which puts Glennon in the position to achieve the numbers they project for him.

I think Hioward is the real deal, and you add the Tyreek Hill type of player in Cohen, to put us in a position to be one of the top 5 rushing teams in the league.

I think our O surprises everyone and becomes top 10 which makes the defense better with less time on the field.

Funny, I think somewhat in agreement and disagreement with you.

I think the D will be top ten, and will shock people. And the running game will dominate, because Glennon is not going to. That combination is mutually beneficial, and would help the team tremendously.