Kevin White missed OTA practice, concerns

ASHKUM BEAR

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0523-story.html

Looks like Kevin White missed todays OTA after participating yesterday. When Fox was asked about it, he basically said it is one practice, we are not going to worry about it. Reporters on the other hand are feeling a little deja vu and wonder if he had a set back.

Others that missed:Hronis Grasu, Kyle Long, Danny Trevathan, Zach Miller, Pernell McPhee, Willie Young

Most who have missed had offseason surgery. ..

Some great photos in the gallery of that article.

The White disappearance (potential injury or aggravation of injury) is concerning but still too early to be too worried about it.

Hopefully they are just easing him back and reducing the risk by limiting his field practice time. I expect some bumps along the way.

The photo gallery was nice along with the other articles.

Hopefully they are just easing him back and reducing the risk by limiting his field practice time. I expect some bumps along the way.

The photo gallery was nice along with the other articles.

I dont see a problem until it becomes a problem, several players missed today and its the ones coming off of surgeries. I suggest they are taking it easy on them.

If there is any player who doesn't need the easy road, it's White. He's apparently fragile. He needs as much of the minor stresses as possible. The minor trauma is what builds strength, forms callouses, toughens the mind, and teaches the body when and how to move to avoid the major problems. He appears to be one of those guys, in my opinion, who has taken the path of least resistance.