F this guy!

madlithuanian

I dunno, I think he has a point? He paid for the access, and the Bears were playing the Packers.

Maybe they should have changed his access to the Packers side of the field if that was the issue?

I live in NYC, and I gotta tell you, Giants and Eagles fans want to actually FIGHT in the parking lot.

In my experience, meeting Bears and Packers fans around the country, it's always a good ribbing to say "Go Bears" to a Packers fan, but it's almost always met with a friendly rivalry energy. Like we love to hate them, not like the eagles and the Giants.

I met Ray Nitschke once, and told him I was a Bears fan, and he told me he was a Bears fan growing up in Kenosha. We talked for about 20 minutes.

So I like ribbing them, but i don't think Bears fans really hate Packers fans as a rule do they? Isn't it more like Batman would have nothing to do if the trusty Joker wasnt there to take his punches?

Yes. Hate.

I think if you read into the details...I think the guy was trying to be on the sidelines regarding some kind of VIP thing I think.

However, as much as I hate the Packers. I don't truly hate the fans. Real fans. Not the bandwagon a$$hats that live in Hollywood and started liking the Packers because of John Madden's love affair with Britfar.

I dunno, I think he has a point? He paid for the access, and the Bears were playing the Packers.

Maybe they should have changed his access to the Packers side of the field if that was the issue?

I live in NYC, and I gotta tell you, Giants and Eagles fans want to actually FIGHT in the parking lot.

In my experience, meeting Bears and Packers fans around the country, it's always a good ribbing to say "Go Bears" to a Packers fan, but it's almost always met with a friendly rivalry energy. Like we love to hate them, not like the eagles and the Giants.

I met Ray Nitschke once, and told him I was a Bears fan, and he told me he was a Bears fan growing up in Kenosha. We talked for about 20 minutes.

So I like ribbing them, but i don't think Bears fans really hate Packers fans as a rule do they? Isn't it more like Batman would have nothing to do if the trusty Joker wasnt there to take his punches?

Yes. Hate.

I think if you read into the details...I think the guy was trying to be on the sidelines regarding some kind of VIP thing I think.

However, as much as I hate the Packers. I don't truly hate the fans. Real fans. Not the bandwagon a$$hats that live in Hollywood and started liking the Packers because of John Madden's love affair with Britfar.

I think you're confusing hating Packers and Packers fans. I HATE the Packers. Hate. If they were playing ISIS, I'd root for ISIS. But I don't hate their fans, because that would be akin to hating a retarded person because they just aren't that smart.

You are correct, sir!

I think you're confusing hating Packers and Packers fans. I HATE the Packers. Hate. If they were playing ISIS, I'd root for ISIS. But I don't hate their fans, because that would be akin to hating a retarded person because they just aren't that smart.

Now I know that guy is an asshole.

"The only game that I go to every year in Chicago is the Bears-Packers game. I will sell some of the tickets. I end up giving a lot of these tickets away because, quite obviously, the Bears have not had a very good product on the field the last couple years. You can’t sell all these tickets."

That's utter BS. Chicago Bears tickets are always marked up because they are always in high demand, regardless of how good the team is. This has been true for years. The only time you're getting cheap tickets is in the nose-bleeds at the end of the year after the team has been eliminated already.

amen!

"The only game that I go to every year in Chicago is the Bears-Packers game. I will sell some of the tickets. I end up giving a lot of these tickets away because, quite obviously, the Bears have not had a very good product on the field the last couple years. You can’t sell all these tickets."

That's utter BS. Chicago Bears tickets are always marked up because they are always in high demand, regardless of how good the team is. This has been true for years. The only time you're getting cheap tickets is in the nose-bleeds at the end of the year after the team has been eliminated already.

I have been a season ticket holder since 2001 and last year was the first time I had problems selling tickets. I ended up having to donate some and give the rest to friends.

Peace :dabears

I have been a season ticket holder since 2001 and last year was the first time I had problems selling tickets. I ended up having to donate some and give the rest to friends.

Peace :dabears

Connorbear is right, last year was a tough sell and it was hard to give tixs away. The Bears were marching out a bunch of no names with 19 players out.