Which of Pace's Draft Picks Gets Cut or Traded?

AZ54

I got two: Houston-Carson and Grasu

I think the numbers at S catch with DHC. We have Demps, Amos, Bush, Jackson, and HJQ and Hall moving over there from CB last year. I think at the bottom of the roster the team picks the player who can fill in both at FS and CB and that's Hall. HJQ and DHC depart although DHC could end up on the practice squad.

Grasu has to expand his game into the backup OG and there he has some very tough competition. I like what Kush did last year as a backup and I expect Morgan to earn a spot as a backup OG. Unless we keep 9 Oline where does Grasu end up? If Kyle Long is still struggling to return to form then there is a chance we keep 9. Then again, if Grasu looks good at OC, and he figures to get quite a bit of playing time there in the preseason, then I can see a needy team calling Pace to make a trade.

I guess the corollary to this is: Will Kyle Long be the last of Phil Emery's draft picks on the Bears roster this year?