Bears VS Titans Game Thread

lemonej

Are you a start Trubisky fan? If so that explains your stance!

I'm a Bears fan, and I want the best quarterback to start. After two trash games, Trubisky had clearly outperformed Glennon coming into today's game. Glennon most likely played well enough to hold onto his job for week 1 after his performance today, but I'm not going to sit here and lie about how "great" he was, like I expect most of the media to do about today's game. In reality, he only looked great for 1 series. His accuracy and decision making started to get worse as the game wore on. I want to see how Trubisky performs here to open up the 2nd half.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meredith out, most likely for the season sucks. That high low hit was cheap. Now it looks like guys on the bubble Cruz/Wheaton will make the team. Time for Kevin White to step up and be a #1.

I'm not happy about the injury, but how was it cheap? It was a clean hit, with bad luck of two guys coming from different angles.

I'm a Bears fan, and I want the best quarterback to start. After two trash games, Trubisky had clearly outperformed Glennon coming into today's game. Glennon most likely played well enough to hold onto his job for week 1 after his performance today, but I'm not going to sit here and lie about how "great" he was, like I expect most of the media to do about today's game. In reality, he only looked great for 1 series. His accuracy and decision making started to get worse as the game wore on. I want to see how Trubisky performs here to open up the 2nd half.

To me you have always been emotional and for the record I want Mitch Biscuit to start game 1. Glennon played decent today!

Glennon started well but after the cam injury the entire offense went down as well it seemed. Now hearing cam is a torn acl. Big loss. Good to see Howard in there today looking like the same guy from last yr.

Regarding the defense that front 7 looks to be really special but the secondary is going to be a major weakness. How in the world do you allow a 1st down on a 3rd and 31. No excuses for that.

Wow what a hook up from trubisky to Gentry. Kids can play

Gentry may have earned a roster spot with that catch and the Meredith injury. I hate that an injury to a good player opens the door for him but, hopefully, he can take advantage of it.

Peace :dabears

Too late for it now, but Trubisky needs more reps with the 1's. He looks much more comfortable playing with the backups, because those are the guys he's been throwing to all off-season.

Great point. He went 3-6 with the 1's and 7-9 with a touch with the back ups. He still hasn't thrown a pick yet which is good to see although he could have had a couple

Gentry may have earned a roster spot with that catch and the Meredith injury. I hate that an injury to a good player opens the door for him but, hopefully, he can take advantage of it.

Add in that Cruz really hasn't done much and that drop where trubisky hit him straight in the chest just simply can't happen especially for someone who was so good like he used to be prior to all the injuries

To me you have always been emotional and for the record I want Mitch Biscuit to start game 1. Glennon played decent today!

Love Mitch B. But I'd prefer Glennon get the first start. Lets see what happens week one. If Mitch B. got killed, can you imagine the anguish? (And crap, Lemon, Ive got no prob with Mitch B starting. The kid's got it. And I say he's got it more than Winston on Tampa. He reminds me of Bobby Douglas, but smaller and a really great passer.

...and this is how Meredith got his start.

It was also interesting to see Cohen didn't get that many touches today. I suppose some of that was because they wanted to see more of Langford, but they could also be trying to hold back some of his plays for the opener. That guy excites me everytime he touches the ball. He's going to help out Jordan Howard a lot.

It was also interesting to see Cohen didn't get that many touches today. I suppose some of that was because they wanted to see more of Langford, but they could also be trying to hold back some of his plays for the opener. That guy excites me everytime he touches the ball. He's going to help out Jordan Howard a lot.

After seeing Cameron Meredith blow out his knee, I don't want to see any of our starters or impact players on the field much this Thursday.

After seeing Cameron Meredith blow out his knee, I don't want to see any of our starters or impact players on the field much this Thursday.

I seriously doubt we will. Typically we don't. I think we might see trubisky for a couple series but then it's nothing but guys trying to make the roster

Cohen is a lock, and yes indeed, we ain't going to show any more for opponents.

Add in that Cruz really hasn't done much and that drop where trubisky hit him straight in the chest just simply can't happen especially for someone who was so good like he used to be prior to all the injuries

If we keep Wright, and it appears that we will, then we should go with the youth movement in someone like Gentry or Davis. I was very surprised Davis was out there so early in the game. It seems we might have two options who have been productive this preseason to backfill Meredith's spot. That's not to say either can replace his production just that they might be viable NFL receivers.

If we keep Wright, and it appears that we will, then we should go with the youth movement in someone like Gentry or Davis. I was very surprised Davis was out there so early in the game. It seems we might have two options who have been productive this preseason to backfill Meredith's spot. That's not to say either can replace his production just that they might be viable NFL receivers.

What happened to Braverman? I sorta saw/see an Edelman/Amendola combo with he and Gentry out there. Maybe not.