Steelers at Bears Gamethread

lemonej

Just like the last few years, the Bears getting BS calls against them. Shaheen with a block in the back when he was clearly blocking the guy from the side. Then insult to injury, he falls and I think he broke is wrist.

I actually didn't think it was that bad of a call. Shaheen has to know if he sees the players name he can't hit him

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glennon with one of the most pitiful sacks I have ever seen. Glennon with a play action hand off and nonchalantly drops back like he is at practice. So then on the next two passes are screens 20+ yards behind the line of gain. So another 3 and out. Thanks Glennon.

I actually didn't think it was that bad of a call. Shaheen has to know if he sees the players name he can't hit him

I replayed it and he had a hand on his front and back, and when the player spun away from him, he fell down. So it may have looked like he was pushing the guys back but he was actually falling and the guy was spinning away from Shaheen.

Glennon 3-5, 14 yds and 0 completions to WRs or TEs, 0 first down passes.

The defense can't be expected to shut teams out. Then after playing some decent defense, they play off man inside the 10, making it an easy play for Brown. I don't understand that call by Fangio.

Glennon 3-5, 14 yds and 0 completions to WRs or TEs, 0 first down passes.

The defense can't be expected to shut teams out. Then after playing some decent defense, they play off man inside the 10, making it an easy play for Brown. I don't understand that call by Fangio.

Yeah. Can't play that soft of a defense inside the 10

Cohen is insane! Stretch run to the left, Cohen reverses the field and goes for a huge gain.

What the hell, Glennon throws to Sims and almost gets him killed. Then Glennon needles one to Miller. Looked like a great pass, but crazy into what was almost quadruple coverage. Miller crushed too. Glennon continues to miss wide open guys. I can't complain after that one though. Probably his best throw that was completed this year.

Just like the last few years, the Bears getting BS calls against them. Shaheen with a block in the back when he was clearly blocking the guy from the side. Then insult to injury, he falls and I think he broke is wrist.

Wondered about that injury. Was thinking it looked like a dislocated finger. Thought either way he could be out for awhile then he goes and scores. Hm