This

jason

For what it's worth, I was more a 'post-draft displeaser' of Trubisky. Although I made no secret I liked Watson better, The Biscuit is starting to grow on me and I really hope for him to succeed. Our team needs it.

I'm a big Watson fan too. I just don't think he has Trubisky's upside.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big Watson fan too. I just don't think he has Trubisky's upside.

pre draft i was all in on watson and was a bit disappointed when they moved up and picked trubisky. after reading about trub and watching some of the highlights i was sold on him as a top quality pick. however it turns out i think trubisky was the pick and am glad we chose him. i agree with you he has the most upside of any qb in this draft.

speaking of urlacher... wasn't it you who sang the praises of him before the draft? it was you or someone else i don't remember now. whoever it was sold me big time on urlacher. at the time i projected him as a safety who i think he could have excelled at also.

pre draft i was all in on watson and was a bit disappointed when they moved up and picked trubisky. after reading about trub and watching some of the highlights i was sold on him as a top quality pick. however it turns out i think trubisky was the pick and am glad we chose him. i agree with you he has the most upside of any qb in this draft.

speaking of urlacher... wasn't it you who sang the praises of him before the draft? it was you or someone else i don't remember now. whoever it was sold me big time on urlacher. at the time i projected him as a safety who i think he could have excelled at also.

It wasn't me. I had actually never heard of him until a week before that draft. I liked what saw though...

For what it's worth, I was more a 'post-draft displeaser' of Trubisky. Although I made no secret I liked Watson better, The Biscuit is starting to grow on me and I really hope for him to succeed. Our team needs it.

I was on the Watson wagon too, especially after the championship game. I bounced between him and Kizer, never thought Trubisky would be in the picture as I was hoping to move down some. Now that we have Tru, I see his potential and see why we made sure he was our pick.

My mindset was to stay at 3 and draft the best available player that you can plug and play from day 1. Trading up one slot and then declaring the pick basically a redshirt still baffles me. I still don't believe that the Browns would have drafted number 1 overall and then trade up to number 2 pick to get Trubisky.The Browns did what they were going to do unless Trubisky would have dropped to later in the first round. Again as everyone has said my previous thoughts don't matter because the most anticipated debut of a player in a Bears' uniform since Jim McMahon is happening Monday Night and I'll be watching every play and requested the next day off strategically based on the schedule and not thinking Trubisky would be starting. Maybe I should play Powerball.lol

My mindset was to stay at 3 and draft the best available player that you can plug and play from day 1. Trading up one slot and then declaring the pick basically a redshirt still baffles me. I still don't believe that the Browns would have drafted number 1 overall and then trade up to number 2 pick to get Trubisky.The Browns did what they were going to do unless Trubisky would have dropped to later in the first round. Again as everyone has said my previous thoughts don't matter because the most anticipated debut of a player in a Bears' uniform since Jim McMahon is happening Monday Night and I'll be watching every play and requested the next day off strategically based on the schedule and not thinking Trubisky would be starting. Maybe I should play Powerball.lol

PREACH!!!! :headbang :notworthy :headbang