Bears Defensive Front

AZ54

We are an ascending team, if we didnt keep getting the injury bug this would be in the top 3 Ds in the league. What if Freeman was still playing and we didnt keep getting chipped in the backfield? Demps.

We have a monster in Hicks and ascending players in Goldman, Bullard and Floyd. Barring anymore injuries we could still make the playoffs with a little luck.

We are an ascending team, if we didnt keep getting the injury bug this would be in the top 3 Ds in the league. What if Freeman was still playing and we didnt keep getting chipped in the backfield? Demps.

We have a monster in Hicks and ascending players in Goldman, Bullard and Floyd. Barring anymore injuries we could still make the playoffs with a little luck.

I still don't see playoffs just because the offense is so 1 dimensional and they have to play a perfect game and still hope the defense continues to pour it on just to have a chance at victory

The idea of the playoffs is simultaneously exciting and scary. Exciting because playoff football is great. Scary because this team is still several pieces away and too much success right now sacrifices draft position.

The play of the secondary can't be over looked also. The tackling of Fuller, Jackson and Amos, plus the forcing of turnovers are an end result of the front 7 play. Right now the weak link seems to be Amukamara who is repeatedly targeted by the opponents. I'm wondering what Cooper's status is. I thought I saw him on the sideline in uniform.