Martellus Bennet Cut

AZ54

From what I heard on the radio, GB may look to recoup money as he supposedly did not disclose an injury. This will be an interesting story.

Both Bennett's are idiot, I was surprised that NE picked him up and that he lasted a year with them. He doesn't deserve a ring.

Pats claimed him off waivers so now he's back in NE.

Absolutely crazy that this guy is allowed to play in this league after faking an injury. Aaron Rodgers goes down, Bennett doesn't want to play. Didn't practice for two weeks and was considering season-ending shoulder surgery after GB doctor said he could play. So Bennett goes off on Instagram like a belligerent idiot calling out the doctor, to turn around, pass a physical with the Pats, and is practicing the next day. What a hypocrite.

I know the NFL can hire who they want to do "play" for them, but these guys are multi-million dollar role models, and we do not need guys like this in the public spotlight.

Absolutely crazy that this guy is allowed to play in this league after faking an injury. Aaron Rodgers goes down, Bennett doesn't want to play. Didn't practice for two weeks and was considering season-ending shoulder surgery after GB doctor said he could play. So Bennett goes off on Instagram like a belligerent idiot calling out the doctor, to turn around, pass a physical with the Pats, and is practicing the next day. What a hypocrite.

I know the NFL can hire who they want to do "play" for them, but these guys are multi-million dollar role models, and we do not need guys like this in the public spotlight.

Both he and his brother are scum.

Not sure if I care to look into the timeline for sure but does make me question how much his faking the injury coinciding with Rodgers going down and with him the Packers hopes of going anywhere this year. The timing of him playing up a possibly fake shoulder injury that he was looking into getting surgery leading the packers to cut him for not disclosing the "injury," only to be immediately claimed off waivers by the Pats and suits up days later with not even so much as a shoulder harness or seemingly any precautions that you normally see with such a "serious injury." Bennet is a tool, just like his brother. The only injury Martellus suffers is hurt ego, and not even surgery can fix that.

It's very ironic that this episode lead him to be cut from a Packers team going nowhere and signed onto a team with legit SB aspirations.