Bears at Eagles Game Thread

adam

I don't think we win this one, but I don't think we lose by 14. Trap game for Philly looking ahead to SEA. Mid 40's for game time temperature....Bear weather.

Philly is #1 against the run, but that may be due to their early leads. Overall defenses are comparable in overall yards, but Philly has a bunch more INTs and PD's. Again, this may be due to their leads and teams needing to pass more against them.

If our offense takes another step forward and our defense doesn't lay an egg, we will at least look competitive. It would be nice to see both sides of the ball play well in the same game.

PHI 27-20

The only way I see us winning is if Trubisky lights it up and I don't expect that. Plus we'll need a big turnover or special teams play. The Philly Dline is stout inside but we're really good on outside zone runs. Expect to see a lot of Howard off tackle but they have good speed at LB.

Overall I'd say the odds of Jeffrey getting injured are much greater than the odds of us winning. Then again, that was true for most of his tenure in Chicago.

Fox is too much of a chicken shit to go for it. You're 3-7. Have some balls.

Man, the Eagles look great. We look out-played and out-coached all around. Our talent level at so many positions reeks. And, again, Fox just digs in and accepts the mediocracy. He's gotta go, IMdO.

I haven’t wanted to change head coaches because of the risk of changing our offensive and defensive philosophies meaning we need to rebuild the roster because players don’t fit the new scheme but this team has given up and the coaches haven’t got a clue.

I know many people want Fangio to be part of the next coaching staff but this defense is horrendous. These are the coaches that are teaching the players the scheme and I can’t see any development.

I am totally embarrassed by this performance and I would sack Fox after the game and the owners make a statement that not being competitive no longer happens in Chicago.

Also Pace needs to be made aware the time for rebuilding is gone and we better start seeing an improvement.

I hate the concept of losing games gives you a better draft position. The consistently good teams such as New England, Green Bay, Pittsburgh etc pick regularly late in the draft and poor teams like Cleveland and Chicago pick early and are still woeful. It doesn’t matter where you pick you need to identify talent, develop them and have a winning culture. You don’t need to win every week but you at least need the other team to walk of the field thinking we won but we took a beating today.

I am also sick of the injuries we keep picking up. I know the game is tough but I just feel we are soft.

I haven’t wanted to change head coaches because of the risk of changing our offensive and defensive philosophies meaning we need to rebuild the roster because players don’t fit the new scheme but this team has given up and the coaches haven’t got a clue.

I know many people want Fangio to be part of the next coaching staff but this defense is horrendous. These are the coaches that are teaching the players the scheme and I can’t see any development.

I am totally embarrassed by this performance and I would sack Fox after the game and the owners make a statement that not being competitive no longer happens in Chicago.

Also Pace needs to be made aware the time for rebuilding is gone and we better start seeing an improvement.

I hate the concept of losing games gives you a better draft position. The consistently good teams such as New England, Green Bay, Pittsburgh etc pick regularly late in the draft and poor teams like Cleveland and Chicago pick early and are still woeful. It doesn’t matter where you pick you need to identify talent, develop them and have a winning culture. You don’t need to win every week but you at least need the other team to walk of the field thinking we won but we took a beating today.

I am also sick of the injuries we keep picking up. I know the game is tough but I just feel we are soft.

The main thing about NE, GB, PIT is having great QBs. That is why they need to get the proper coaching staff around Trubisky. Would love to see Fangio stay, but it is the QB that keeps long term consistency.