Quintin Demps

Connorbear

Totally sucks. I was hoping like hell white could at least get back out there to try and get a bromance going with trubisky

White cannot be counted on for next year. They can bring him to camp and give him a chance to make the team but he should not be given a job. He has to earn it and they need to bring in several other bodies.

Peace :dabears

White cannot be counted on for next year. They can bring him to camp and give him a chance to make the team but he should not be given a job. He has to earn it and they need to bring in several other bodies.

Agreed; he should be viewed purely as a depth guy (i.e., a 5th wideout and nothing more). To be honest, we kind of have to think of Meredith similarly (given that he is bouncing back from injury). We have to add 2 wideouts (probably one relatively early in the draft and another via FA).

Agreed; he should be viewed purely as a depth guy (i.e., a 5th wideout and nothing more). To be honest, we kind of have to think of Meredith similarly (given that he is bouncing back from injury). We have to add 2 wideouts (probably one relatively early in the draft and another via FA).

Meredith has at least shown something in the pros and doesn't have a history of injury (other than his ACL). My understanding is he will most likely be cleared to participate in OTAs.

I think Inman and Merideth stay and we add two by FAgency and a draft pick, middle rounder.

You know they will be keeping Bellamy, that is a given. LoL

Who I would like, figure they keep 5 or 6. Jarvis Landry, Meredith/Inman/White, Wright, and 2nd-4th RD draft pick. Meredith and Inman are very similar, I think they pick one only if the see potential in keeping White, thats if they only keep 5. Wright stays to play the slot. Draft wise, Iike Anthony Miller from Memphis. Tanner Gentry can hang out in the practice squad.

Remember all the blown coverages and huge missed tackles the first few weeks of the season? They were ALL Demps.

If theyre doing due diligence, or keeping depth so be it, but I dont want to see that guy starting again unless an injury forces it.

Remember all the blown coverages and huge missed tackles the first few weeks of the season? They were ALL Demps.

If theyre doing due diligence, or keeping depth so be it, but I dont want to see that guy starting again unless an injury forces it.

This^^^

Need to let Amos and Jackson solidify.

Also saw that L. Houston is back and so too is Trevathan. I predict we'll see an uptick in defensive performance mostly due to Trevathan's return...and hopefully he'll finish out the season injury free.