Bears vs. 49ers Game Thread

AZ54

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the D is soooooooooo soft. Man, any team,just get to third down and forever and you got it. Crap. Yeah, Fangio is a genius. Give me a big frikin break.

Crying mfao, another third and long and they fold. Fangio, Fox, get out of my life.

And the D is soooooooooo soft. Man, any team,just get to third down and forever and you got it. Crap. Yeah, Fangio is a genius. Give me a big frikin break.

No kidding. Garrapollo is absolutely destroying us on 3rd. 3rd and 1 and Hyde gets 18 then 3rd and 9 Jimmy gets 33. Forget blaming the offense. This game is on the defense

Robbie is going to kick the winning field goal. I was happy to move on from him because of his large salary but I would have expected the team to not let him embarass us.

Are we better than the Browns????? God, my team reeks from the top down. Virginia, what have you wrought?

We are inept at coaching, the roster dosen't seem to have improved under Pace and the players leave the pitch injured all the time.

For christ sake put Long on injured reserve get him operated on now because I'm sick and tired of him not playing the whole game. I'm sick of people saying he's playing through injuries, since signing his contract extension he's injured all of the time. He should have had his shoulder operated last year as well as the ankle. this is going to be another offseason when he won't be in training camp and the preseason. what are we gaining from playing him.