I need help

Stinger226

I'm in Colombia for the month and can't get the score on tune in or radio.com. anybody have any ideas on how to listen when out of the country?

I use these:

http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/listen/pl...station=waru-fm

http://freefootballradio.com/Chicago.html

Good luck and enjoy the coffee!

I can't even bring myself to listen to the radio anymore. The other day I turned on a sports talk station and for an entire 15 Minutes the only thing the guys talked about was some former basketball player had started dating some model. So they talked about that and trying to guess how they met and how romantic it might have been and how long this fling would last etc etc. This was a national sports talk radio show. I'm sorry that's not sports related and personally don't care who is dating who. When I tune into a sports station I want to her something about sports. Not personal bedroom stuff or politics

If I listen to the Score it is only for the post-game show.

I always change between music and sports. There is a lot of bullshit, but there is some content worth listening to. No app allows me to listen live from this country but can listen to podcasts. Thanks guys for your input.

I always change between music and sports. There is a lot of bullshit, but there is some content worth listening to. No app allows me to listen live from this country but can listen to podcasts. Thanks guys for your input.

That's strange, because I can listen to games live, using the links I sent, from here in Chile.