Remember when...

ASHKUM BEAR

Remember when a lot of here were clamoring over Myles Jack LB in the draft. He looks like a steal for the Jags now as a 2nd RD pick.

Yes I remember that. :) That still doesn't change the long term outlook for his career with that knee injury he suffered.

Yes I remember that. :) That still doesn't change the long term outlook for his career with that knee injury he suffered.

I am still good with Floyd, but enjoy Lbs in the middle that can do it all. I dropped him on my list after Trevathon and Freeman were signed. His knee held up this season, but true it can have effects. The year we can draft a ILB early means we have a team put together, looking like a couple years yet for that.

I am still good with Floyd, but enjoy Lbs in the middle that can do it all. I dropped him on my list after Trevathon and Freeman were signed. His knee held up this season, but true it can have effects. The year we can draft a ILB early means we have a team put together, looking like a couple years yet for that.

True but I think as long as we keep the Dline solid the ILB can be less of a focus or need in this scheme.

I saw someone say we should draft Vita Vea and move Goldman out to DE. I don't think he's worth #8 overall but in trade down scenario I have to admit that Dline would be unblockable. Like Goldman, Vita Vea has a lot of mobility for a big man, so they could rush the passer as well. Nobody is running inside against Hicks/Vea/Goldman.

True but I think as long as we keep the Dline solid the ILB can be less of a focus or need in this scheme.

I saw someone say we should draft Vita Vea and move Goldman out to DE. I don't think he's worth #8 overall but in trade down scenario I have to admit that Dline would be unblockable. Like Goldman, Vita Vea has a lot of mobility for a big man, so they could rush the passer as well. Nobody is running inside against Hicks/Vea/Goldman.

totally. There are a lot of good players that will be available at 8 this year in positions that could really help us.

I hope we get a trade down offer and bag one of them anyway.

I saw that too, but I don't think Goldman has the lateral ability for the 3-4DE position. He's amazing for his size, but he's not fast enough to stretch a play out.

If that did happen, however, teams can forget about running between the tackles against the Bears. It's kind of like when the Bears had Washington and Traylor, and everyone knew the plays would be coming outside the tackles since inside was impossible.

Remember when the Pats got their a$$e$ fuc#in' kicked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-8lt9yxNdY

Memory lane! That team was a thing of beauty.

I can't wait till we no longer have to look backward to see our Bears glory days. Our Bears and us fans are starved for a champion. The Cubbies finally got that monkey off their back hopefully the Bears get that chance soon. One thing our Bears have in common with the 85 team is in both cases the winning drought had been long. The 85 team talked about growing tired of hearing about the '63 team being the last Bears Championship team. After the '63 championship Chicago had to wait 22 years for their next title. It's been 33 years since '85 Bears. Hopefully next time we win it won't be a one year thing followed by a long drought.

Amen!

:dabears

Memory lane! That team was a thing of beauty.

I can't wait till we no longer have to look backward to see our Bears glory days. Our Bears and us fans are starved for a champion. The Cubbies finally got that monkey off their back hopefully the Bears get that chance soon. One thing our Bears have in common with the 85 team is in both cases the winning drought had been long. The 85 team talked about growing tired of hearing about the '63 team being the last Bears Championship team. After the '63 championship Chicago had to wait 22 years for their next title. It's been 33 years since '85 Bears. Hopefully next time we win it won't be a one year thing followed by a long drought.