Brad childress

bowlingtwig

This is a great hire.

Peace :bringit

That is awesome. Another Andy Reid coach with HC experience to assist Nagy in developing Trubisky. All reports that I have read point that KC really thought highly of Trubisky. Makes me wonder if KC was a team interested in moving up for him. Also, with Pace having an idea how well they liked him helped him in his decision of choosing Nagy.

That is awesome. Another Andy Reid coach with HC experience to assist Nagy in developing Trubisky. All reports that I have read point that KC really thought highly of Trubisky. Makes me wonder if KC was a team interested in moving up for him. Also, with Pace having an idea how well they liked him helped him in his decision of choosing Nagy.

Yes I think you're right! Good analysis!

Having another NFL offensive mind in the room as they build/design our new offense will help. I am concerned about Helfrich's ability to understand early on how to attack NFL defenses beyond the 4-6 games you get before they have enough film to know your tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses.

Having another NFL offensive mind in the room as they build/design our new offense will help. I am concerned about Helfrich's ability to understand early on how to attack NFL defenses beyond the 4-6 games you get before they have enough film to know your tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses.

I have a feeling Nagy will be running the offense until Helfrich is capable to take the reins, could be all year or less. The offense will be pieces from all the coaches, but heavy Nagy/Childress imo. It will be interesting to see how it comes about. Just looking at this staff, it has a lot to be excited about. The defense which was growing leaps and bounds while constantly missing key players stays intact. Now an offense that may resemble the Superbowl champs and KCs with many great minds mixed with some new. If Pace hits on the draft and FA, the Bears should make a leap in W's.

I have a feeling Nagy will be running the offense until Helfrich is capable to take the reins, could be all year or less. The offense will be pieces from all the coaches, but heavy Nagy/Childress imo. It will be interesting to see how it comes about. Just looking at this staff, it has a lot to be excited about. The defense which was growing leaps and bounds while constantly missing key players stays intact. Now an offense that may resemble the Superbowl champs and KCs with many great minds mixed with some new. If Pace hits on the draft and FA, the Bears should make a leap in W's.

We have added much in the way of creative and constitutive offensive coaches. Just look to the SB if you want to see what a upscale offense can look like. Pace now has in place a coaching staff that can take up to a winning record and beyond. The top rated Ds keep getting hammered in the playoffs so for anyone to think building a defense is misguided. I would just keep throwing draft picks at improving the O and upgrade the D in FA. Kony Early-CBs- and draft O.

looking forward to seeing how the offense develops next year and beyond. There is much to like in the diversity of offensive influences. Would be great to have an offense that is versatile in design and can beat teams in different ways. The more flexible you can be on offense to match the current game situation the better. Perhaps some of our issues about in game adjustments/halftime adjustments came down to lack of creativity, and versatility in both scheme, and personal. Perhaps it has been more of a lack of ability to think outside the box or do anything different. The offenses that can adapt on the fly to what's needed as needed are the ones who are more often successful. With the coaches we've brought in starting with Nagy to revamp our offense we may finally have the creativity built into the offense, we could become one of those versatile offenses. Can't wait for the draft, FA, and next season to start.