Saquon Barkley

BearFan PHX

He's a do it all back. None that you mentioned were.

You are right, guys a beast. Maybe a good Comp is Marshal Faulk???? IF for some crazy reason he was there when the Bears draft I would not be upset if they took him. I think he is going to be that good. I wondered about his speed because it was listed as 4.6, he ran a 4.41 which confirms what you see on tape.

I said I'd draft him at #8 and then trade Howard. The main reason is not just his running skills, it is his ability as a receiver and how important that is for the type of offense we're going to be running. Between Cohen (when lined up as slot WR) and Barkley you have big play potential likely moving to opposite sides of the field. Keep Shaheen running the middle seams and LB and Safeties have some choices to make.

We should get at least a 4th rd pick for Howard but maybe a 3rd, or we package him with a 4th Rd pick to move up.

I said I'd draft him at #8 and then trade Howard. The main reason is not just his running skills, it is his ability as a receiver and how important that is for the type of offense we're going to be running. Between Cohen (when lined up as slot WR) and Barkley you have big play potential likely moving to opposite sides of the field. Keep Shaheen running the middle seams and LB and Safeties have some choices to make.

We should get at least a 4th rd pick for Howard but maybe a 3rd, or we package him with a 4th Rd pick to move up.

I got eviscerated for mentioning that a month ago. I'm glad opinions I respect are now echoing that!

And I saw a rumor yesterday that Landry will sign his tag which then makes him able to be traded and we are in discussions with dolphins about getting him and Howard would be involved. I'm assuming a pick would also be involved. My initial thoughts is I don't like it. But if we are able to get Barkley and Landry I can't say I would hate it. Alot would depend on what all we would have to give up.