Orlando Brown

AZ54

I don't want him on our team regardless of draft round. You don't fail the biggest interview of your life like this. He doesn't appear to have done any workouts prior to the combine. 14 reps on the bench press and then today it was painful watching him run.

I don't want him on our team regardless of draft round. You don't fail the biggest interview of your life like this. He doesn't appear to have done any workouts prior to the combine. 14 reps on the bench press and then today it was painful watching him run.

Not sure on the interview, but it is rare to see guys his size bench many reps or run well. I have missed a lot this week with being crazy busy with work.

Not sure on the interview, but it is rare to see guys his size bench many reps or run well. I have missed a lot this week with being crazy busy with work.

I don't know about the interview portion either but he has all the appearances of a player who has not worked to get in shape for the combine which is a big red flag. His running was not just bad, it was historically bad as in worst 10yd split ever. They even dug up a list of OTs who have run 5.8 forty at the combine, very small list, and no names that can be remembered. 14 reps on the bench, while lifting weights is somewhat more difficult for those with longer arms, but Kolton Miller put up 24 reps. In fact he looked surprisingly fluid (at least I was surprised) in the movement drills.

At the end of the day it's not the numbers as much as, what to me appears to me, an obvious lack of preparation that is the red flag. The NFL requires a lot of dedication to be good and while people give Massie a lot of flack over his lack of movement skills he puts in the work in the offseason to be at his best. Maybe there is something going on in his personal life that is affecting him but scouts need to dig in to understand this.

I don't know about the interview portion either but he has all the appearances of a player who has not worked to get in shape for the combine which is a big red flag. His running was not just bad, it was historically bad as in worst 10yd split ever. They even dug up a list of OTs who have run 5.8 forty at the combine, very small list, and no names that can be remembered. 14 reps on the bench, while lifting weights is somewhat more difficult for those with longer arms, but Kolton Miller put up 24 reps. In fact he looked surprisingly fluid (at least I was surprised) in the movement drills.

At the end of the day it's not the numbers as much as, what to me appears to me, an obvious lack of preparation that is the red flag. The NFL requires a lot of dedication to be good and while people give Massie a lot of flack over his lack of movement skills he puts in the work in the offseason to be at his best. Maybe there is something going on in his personal life that is affecting him but scouts need to dig in to understand this.

I am 5'7" and did 225 25 times....about 24 years ago lol. I didn't get praise for that, I got humiliated because of my height. I know height has its advantages and disadvantages but I know the work I put in back then too. He does seem uncommited with what I'm hearing. He does have good game tape too, so his pro day will be his calling. I would consider him late round 2 with his combine results.

I am 5'11", 190 lbs and can do 10 at 225. This dude weighs 155 lbs more than me and can only do 4 more reps than me? Seriously? That is sad. All this guy had to do is hit the gym 3-4 times a week and work strictly on bench press and the 40. He clearly sat on a couch and played Xbox after the season. Zero work ethic.