Howard for Landry

bradjock

It’s being reported by Moon Mullin that the Bears would trade Jordan Howard and the #8 overall pick for Jarvis Landry, the #11 pick and a 3rd rounder.

I actually like this. Howard doesn’t fit our new offensive scheme as he’s a terrible pass catcher. It’d also be nice to get a 3rd round pick.

The downside is we’d need to sign Landry to a long term contract extension as he’s been tagged. I’m also not thrilled about dropping from 8 to 11.

But this would take care of our most pressing need.

It’s being reported by Moon Mullin that the Bears would trade Jordan Howard and the #8 overall pick for Jarvis Landry, the #11 pick and a 3rd rounder.

I actually like this. Howard doesn’t fit our new offensive scheme as he’s a terrible pass catcher. It’d also be nice to get a 3rd round pick.

The downside is we’d need to sign Landry to a long term contract extension as he’s been tagged. I’m also not thrilled about dropping from 8 to 11.

But this would take care of our most pressing need.

Or not. PFT is now reporting they heard from a source there’s no way it’s happening. No further explanation was given.